FBI agent & the spychopath//Quackbur

Start from the beginning

"And! I'm already here!"

Oh god where's Charlie? I rushed to his office. He wasn't watching the live show anymore, Heck he wasn't even in his office.

I rushed to the secretary office. "I need to make an announcement, now!" I said. She didn't question anything and turned the mic on.

"CHARLIE! MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY! THIS IS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!"

I said. I saw the secretary's face. She looked paled but I thanked her and rushed back to my office which was on the second floor. I got weird looks on the way, but I didn't care.

He was about to murder MY friend I'm not letting this sicko do it. When I entered Charlie was in my office watching the live.

"So you know too?!" I asked, panting. "Yup.." he said. "Stay here, don't leave. We'll spend the day on my case alright?!" I said. He nodded and I sat down on an extra chair. We were both watching.

He was circling the building.

(The reason why the building isn't too protected is because, they don't want the public to know that there's a FBI agent building right near them)

"Aw, he isn't in his office.."

He whispered,

"Anyways, that'll be another day then"

I sighed of relief but Charlie still looked worried and I was too.

Then I realized he was heading my way. "Get under my desk. Don't say anything, no matter what happens." I said. He gulped and nodded.

He went under and since my desk was pretty big you couldn't see him at all. Then I saw myself through his camera.

"Guys, this is him!! What's your opinion? I think he's adorable!"

I gulped and pretended that I couldn't hear him out of my window.

I saw a lot of compliments which made me smile, but I quickly got my serious face back on.

"Isn't his smile so cute! I swear, I could murder someone for him..!"

I was shocked but not too much.

"I swear I could break down this window and just kiss him!"

"Or maybe take him for myself.. I've been wanting to do that since I was 15 and now I'm 26!"

I got his age. I GOT HIS AGE! I quickly write it down. These are my notes:

Real name:??
Age: 26
Hair color: brown
Address:??
Motives:??
Pattern:??

I didn't have much but it's better than nothing.

"Look at him writing!"

The camera was so close, I just wanted to look out the window.

So I did. I made eye contact with him. Wait a minute he reminds me of.. no! That couldn't be him! He was so kind and so caring!

I smiled and waved at him. I quickly wrote down his real name.

William Minecraft

"AHHH!! EEKK!! HE WAVED AT ME! GUYS HE WAVED AND SMILED!!"

Then he completely stopped and tried looking at what I was writing.

"Maybe, I should..WAIT DID HE JUST WRITE MY FULL NAME. HE KNOWS MY FULL NAME!"