What's on your mind?

The next morning was like a dream, I woke up next to Sasuke.
Like I always wanted to, he had a morning hair which was sticking in every direction.

I got out of the bed and crawled out of the tent trying to be careful and quiet not to wake him up.

I got my shoes on and walked to the camp fire, it was quite cold in the morning so I got some wood from the forest and then started a fire.

I knew that Sasuke would be moody without his morning coffee so I quickly got out some coffee from the bag, I heated up the water and poured the coffee powder inside it.
I stirred it and left it next to the fire.

We had packed food in our bag so I just needed to heat it up again.
I walked to our bags and got out packed sandwiches, I wanted to toast the bread a little.
It would feel like it's fresh and crispy.

I did everything to toast the bread, and when I was finished Sasuke woke up.
He sat outside the tent on the grass, I immediately handed him his coffee.
He smiled at me and immediately took a big sip from the warm coffee.

"Here is your breakfast too." I handed him his sandwich, Sasuke thanked me I just pressed a small kiss on his forehead before starting eating too.

Our morning was domestic and peaceful and I was glad that we didn't need to pack in a rush and run.

All of this felt like a dream.
_______________________________

"I told you there won't be many people. We can go back whenever you want okay?" I say as I lead Sasuke to one of the chairs.
My hand on his waist possessively, I don't want anyone to flirt with him.

I could already sense some people's eyes on him, staring at his tall and slim figure.

I mean I would check him out too, if he wasn't already mine.
I glare at those guys or girls who are looking at him, narrowing my eyes at them.

I suggested drinking even though Sasuke isn't a big fan of drinking.
He doesn't have a high tolerance, which he hates admitting.

Which is kinda funny because he is really honest when he is drunk- super honest.

I remember when we got alcohol in our hands for the first time.

It was a good memory.

As I snap out of my thoughts the music isn't that loud a few older guys are drinking alone or with friends. This bar wasn't popular and honestly a very few people were here.

We sit at the bar counter where we could already see a bingo book hanging on the wall next to the radio.

I raise my brow and glare at it but Sasuke snaps me out of it by pulling my shirt.

"Yes?" I ask glancing at him bumping my knee againts his.

"What are you gonna order?" He asks me as he takes his cloak off. I follow his body with my eyes, his thighs that wraps around me as I fuck him against the wall.
His waist that I grab while I pound into him from behind while he is on his knees.

Damn, does he really have to look this hot?
It should be illegal.

The harness on his chest with the little Uchiha clan symbol, looks really good at him.

"What can I get for you boys?" Before I even could answer the bartender is already in front of us.
He has a big scar on his left eyebrow.

"I want just a beer." I say and look at Sasuke.

"I will have a whiskey, neat." Sasuke's smooth talk made me shiver.
Fuck.

"What you guys even doing here aren't you two are too young? Just to walk alone?" He says as he gets a cup in his hand just to pour the whiskey.