Vacation

Sasuke and I hadn't really go out after my fight with Kiba, the words spread quickly and it was only a matter of time before it got to Kakashi.
It wasn't surprising.

I was called in, Sasuke too, but after a big argument I told him that I don't want him to get in trouble.
So he stayed home while I went to the Hokage office.

When I walked inside, some eyes were on him, I could feel them sending daggers into my back.

I knocked on the door and saw the elders and Kakashi waiting for me.
Shikamaru was also there and I just clicked my tongue.

"I am here, so let's hear this shit." I say loudly, so everybody heard what I said.
They probably felt that I was angry, I could feel my chakra boil too.

"Where is the Uchiha?" Utatane asked, she was one of the elders, I just looked at her.

"He isn't a part of this." I say bitterly putting my hands in my pocket. Shikamaru just looked at me, with a knowing face.
He knew that I wouldn't hit anyone without a reason.

"You hit Kiba, why?" Kakashi asked, I just shrugged, it was none of their business.

"He was talking shit." I say looking at my former teacher.
Is he really gonna be on his side?

"Naruto, I know you wouldn't hit someone without a reason, but people saw you. This is gonna influence your Hokage studies, you know that right?" He explained, and I nodded, at least he was on my side.

"I would still like to talk with the Uchiha, I don't feel good about him." Utatane said, I just narrowed my eyes at her.
What the fuck was her problem with Sasuke?

"We know Sasuke has been staying at your house." Homura said, the other councilor.
Naruto hated him more before, but now he is really questioning things.

"He is with me, just for some time." I admit, Shikamaru just smiled already knowing probably that we are more than just friends with Sasuke.

"Is he hurting you?" Kakashi asked, I just looked at him in a confused expression, but shook my head.

"He would never do such thing." I say, it wasn't the entire truth, I glance at my bandaged arm.

"We all know he is dangerous, he is lucky that he is walking freely." Homura said, and that was when I just shut my mouth and said goodbye.

No one said that I am obligated to stay there, I told everything they wanted to know.
I closed the door behind myself and walked away.

Even though I could hear Kakashi yelling after me, I just walked away, freely.

_______________________________

Days had spent and now the rumour and the news started to quiet down, I was glad to hear that.
I hated dealing with drama like this, I hit him so what?

He is a fucking Shinobi isn't he? He shouldn't act like he does from one punch.

I cursed Kiba to Sasuke the whole night after I got home from the hokage office.
Saying that they wanna blame it on him, and that I wouldn't let this.

Beacuse I was sick and tired of hearing that Sasuke was the bad guy. When he wasn't, he was manipulated and lied by this whole fucking village.

They used him, made him stay quiet.
It was so sickening.

Even though Sasuke was pretty calm about, he understood why I was mad but told me to let it go.

He was right, of course he was right, if I don't let this go it will eat me up.