Your lips

Feeling his soft lips against my own made my heart flutter.
Our lips moved against each other.
I grab his hair trying to get more of him.

After a while, we had to catch our breath. Our foreheads were against each other trying to breathe. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. 
I slid my arms around his back pulling him into a hug.
Hiding my red face in his neck. He laughed but hugged me back.

Can we make this work? 

He is feeling the same warm feeling?

"What are you thinking about?" His voice was raspy but calm.

Is he not nervous?

"Us" I said trying to hide as much as I can into his protective arms.

"Did you regret kissing me?" I could tell that he got worried. He was letting out a few shaky breaths.

"I didn't, I am just scared because if you want us to work like a-like-" I stutter on my words.

I don't know if I can do it-

"A couple" He helped me.

I am shaking. Why am I shaking? You should be happy!

Why do you make me feel like this? 

You are making me weak.
Why? 

I pulled out from the hug.

Holding his hand. His hands are soft, but rough at the same time. I rub our palms together. I link our fingers together giving it a soft squeezes. I don't wanna let it go.

"I don't wanna hurt you. I don't even know if you feel the same way" I said looking at the ground.
He kissed you back, doesn't that mean that he liked you?

Do I look like an idiot to you? 

Can you see that I am shaking? 

You make me feel like this.

"I wanna be with you Sasuke if you let me love you I promise that I will make you the happiest." His other hand touched my face lifting my head to look at him.

"Why?" My eyes lock into his blue ones. That doesn't make sense?

Why? Why would he forgive me? Why doesn't he understand that he should hate me?!

I wanted to kill you.

I made you suffer.

I made you cry.

I made your life awful. I took years away from your life, I can never give them back to you.

Yet you are still offering me to make me feel happy.

Why?

"I can't explain, no ever made feel like this.
I want to be close to you as much as I can. Holding your hand now makes me wanna keep holding it forever. I can imagine us being happy. In my apartment.
Having breakfast together seems too perfect to be true."  He looks at the stars, I imagine it too. I have always wanted that, why am I running away now?

I could have it, right now.

"If you love me Sasuke, you will come home with me" He stared. He looks at me with a small and hopeful smile.

If you love me Sasuke, you will come home with me.

Home?
You are my home, I am already home in your arms.

I don't deserve you.

"I don't deserve your love" I pull my hand out of his. Feeling the warm feeling slowly disappearing.