32-WILD ANIMALS

"I DON'T WANT HIM NEAR HER EVER AGAIN"

Yoongi and Jhope followed what Rose told them, they knocked on the door in an accidental rushing manner, which may sound rude for both of them to be yelling and knocking out loud at someone's stranger's door.

Jungkook opened and of course with an irritated look from waking him in the middle of the night.

"What the actual fuck dude.." he rubs his eyes and give a few yawns, stretching his huge muscles, and a crack sound came after.

Yoongi was staring up at the boy due to the height difference.

Yoongi heard of him before, he got sick after listening to his name mentioned over and over again by Jimin.

Jimin was a big simp for Jungkook. That's what Yoongi thought because he's none stop talking about how this hot guy can be.

Without knowing, jimin was just excited seeing his old friend back as that's what it meant.

"We need your help. It's about Alexa, and we can't open the door to her apartment" Jhope the one to tell after noticing that Yoongi was zoning out.

Jungkook snapped as if he got slapped really hard for him to shoot his eyes wide.

"What?!" He didn't hesitate to run to the other side of the apartment.

"So his Jungkook hUh?" Yoongi muttered.

Nevertheless, Jhope responded to his question "Sort of, I mean, this is the hot guy they talked about" Jhope shrugs.

"Hot guy my ass, pff" With that comment, Yoongi choke from words and was taken aback by what he had said earlier. when Jungkook breaks the door numb just by punching it twice.

Yoongi's mouth hangs open.

"Axela??" Jungkook rashes in as if a hero is coming to save his princess.

The two men had glued their feet on the floor and froze.

"as far as I remembered, I punched that door hundred times, and still not falling off, but how did he-" Jhope got interrupted once they heard a fight with a loud shattering sound.

Everything was happening so quickly.

Creating so much chaos around the hallway, and soon whole neighbors would be awake.

"Shit" both of them said in unison and rushed back into the apartment.

Once they get to witness Jungkook punching Taehyung mercilessly, blood and bruises are visible on Taehyung's face already. Yoongi made a fist beside the unpleased on how that Jungkook was physically attacking his friend he cared for and urged him to join in. But he took a deep breath to calm himself down before approaching and decided to only separate the two wilding animals.

If he'll join the fight, what could be the consequences of his actions? It'll be inappropriate for Yoongi to attack back on Jungkook just because he sense of jealousy and envy.

That will also be, two vs one. Which is not fair, and his only here to help.  "Maybe I'll fight with you one and one next time" Yoongi whispers to himself.  

as for Alexa that totally looks like a mess on the floor.

"Oh fuck, Alexa" Jhope first approached the girl while Yoongi stopped the pissed Jungkook.

"Okay bud calm down" he tries but Jungkook got blinded by rage as he continues beating Taehyung.

He throws a hard punch in every word.