Part ten

Offer

Clarke walked into the large tent, taking in her surroundings, hiding the fat that she is indeed scared. Her eyes landed on me and widened in shock. She was about to run to me, but I shook my head and she understood. When Clarke looked at woman who was sitting in the throne, Indra who was next to me or rather I was next to her, shifted, checked her out to know if she is unarmed. It was obvious that she did not like Clarke here.

Even tho Clarke was looking at the commander, Lexa on other hand was staring at her dagger. "You're the one who burned 300 of my warriors alive." Lexa said, still mentioning her warriors. I think I understand, it must not be pleasant to find out 300 of your people are burned. "You're the one who sent them their to kill us and to the looks of it, kidnapped one of us" Clarke said with the same tone as Lexa. I smirked a little. Thats what I have been saying to Lexa the whole time. But you gotta look at both of the side stories. We landed in their territory. They felt threatened and decided to act.

Lexa stabbed her sword in the thrones side and finally looked at the blonde. "Do you have an an answer for me, Clarke of the sky people." She asked, no demanded."I have come to you, to make an offer" of course she did, that's definitely Clarke, Abbys daughter. "This is not an negotiation." Lexa said annoyed "Teik ai frag em op en ge disha odon kom" Indra said not moving just staring at Clarke. I have learned a little of their language, I understood something- kill and over. So that's not good. I looked at Lexa to see her next move, she took in the warrior words, but did nothing, exercising raise her hand.

"I can help you beat the mountain men." Clarke said after not hearing no words come from the commander. Lexa took her dagger and placed it in her lap, she looked interested "Go on" she showed that she was listening "hundreds of your people are trapped in mount weather." Clarke started to explain. So they did reach mount weather, but if she starting her speech like this, that can't mean nothing good. "Kept in cages. Their blood is used as medicine." Clarke kept going. What???? Starting to think that the mountain people are no good, but I did think that about grounders and look at me, standing on their side. They're not what I expected, just humans surviving. Well except Titus, he has not been pleasant with me, always giving me dirty looks when I'm around Lexa, like cmon man there's no way I could possibly hurt your commander.

"How do you know this?" Lexa asked. "Because I saw them, my people are prisoners there too. I was one of them." Clarke explained. I raised my eyebrow. "Lies. No one escapes the mountain"Indra said "I did with Anya. We fought our way out together." Clarke said. Come to think of it I have not seen Anya around, what happened to her? Even tho looking at our history she never was too harsh on me, she warmed up to me faster then Indra. I guess Lexa kind of trusting me helped her, looking at the fact she was Lexas mentor "Another lie. Anya died in fire. You killed her" she was sent to to drop ship. Clarke put her hand in her pocket and everyone in the room grabbed their weapon, ready for everything. I do not like this. Clarke pulled a braid out of her pocket and Lexa looked carefully at it "She told me you were her second." Clarke said. Anya told me that as well. When I didn't leave her alone while she got her horse ready, I asked her many questions to which I did get answers, but not full ones. "I'm sure she would want you to have this" Clarke started to walk towards her. Lexa took her braid from Clarkes hand. She studied it a bit to know it's hers. "We don't know it's hers" Indra said "Shof op indra" Lexa said not looking at her, I tried to not let out a chuckle, but it just happened. Indra looked at me and so did everyone else "sorry. Something got into my throat." I explained and Indra just rolled her eyes at me, the attention was not at me again, but at Lexa as she started to speak "Anja was my mentor, before I was called to lead my people. Did she die well?" Lexa asked the last part as putting the braid down "Yes, by my side. Trying to get a message to you." Clarke said "What message?" Lexa asked "the only way to save both our people is if we join together." Clarke said, obviously waiting for this moment of the conversation. "Those who are about to die, will say anything." Indra stated "I'm still waiting for an offer, Clarke" Lexa said "The mountain man are turning your people in reapers. I can turn them back." Clarke offered "Impossible" Indra spat "Heda. Ai steip yu teik ai frag em op" Indra said, I started to get worried for Clarke "I've done it with Lincoln." Clarke said "that traitor is the reason the village was slaughtered by your people." Indra stepped forwards, taking her sword. While Lexa tried getting her attention. "Pleni" Lexa yelled out, getting up. Indra stepped away moving aside. Clarke letting out a shaky breath. Same Clarke, I know that feeling, but Indra is really nice person. Just don't let her know that.

Lexa stepped forwards Clarke, while she did, Gustus walked behind her. While I stay in the same place, I looked over at Indra and she looked mad, but if anyone would look, they won't notice. That's how good the grounders are at masking. "You say you can turn reapers back into men." Lexa said, that wasn't a question "Yes." Clarke told her "then prove it. Show me Lincoln." Lexa demanded