Mu Sheng smiled coldly, "You're speaking of what fake daoist spread to swindle people."

"Then what do we do?!" Ling Miaomiao wanted to cry. The blood staunching medicine in her hands couldn't staunch a wound with as much area as his covered. "If this goes on, you'll die!"

"Die? What importance would my death have..." His mouth curled up into a self-mocking smile. His expression grew colder and his entire body turned pale like he was about to ascend as an immortal in the next moment.

"You can't... you can't die wahh...." Ling Miaomiao nervously stared at him. Seeing that he was in a bewildered state, she raised her voice and fiercely shouted at him, "Do you hear me? You can't die! Think of a method! I can help you accomplish dangerous tasks... otherwise, if you pass out, I will go wake up your sister!"

Mu Sheng stared at her and sunk into a strange silence.

After a long pause, he replied in a low voice: "I can't use it."

Liu Fuyi's phrase 'evil practice' flashed through her head. The book had said that Mu Sheng's heart was not straight. He was unconventional and walked an evil road. Yet, it didn't clearly say exactly how it was 'evil'.

If her target were to just die, would she directly get transported to the punishment world? Realizing this, what did this 'evil' have to do with her at all!

"Why can't you use it! Your life is in danger!"

"I've already used it once today..."

"I understand, you don't want your sister to know of this matter. Put your heart at ease, I won't say a single word at all! So hurry up and use it."

Mu Sheng's face was as pale as paper. His wet hair stuck on the side of his temples and his expression was misty. His black pupils turned increasingly more and more clear: "What you saw today, are you not scared?"

"Yeah, I saw." She tried to brush past the topic while furious anxiousness burned in her, "Who cares about evil practices, isn't it enough just to be able to kill demons? If it can save your life, why won't you use it! Hurry!"

He slowly lowered his body and leaned on her body. His voice was as light as a feather and it was far from his cute and obedient tone: "... help me then."

"How... how do I help you?"

"Help me comb my hair."

He let go of his hand, the back of Ling Miaomiao's hand covered in cold sweat. She took a few steps towards her suitcase and dug out a comb. She then inserted the comb into the black lotus's head of black hair while shaking all over.

"The headband... untie it..." His voice was very erratic.

"Oh..." Ling Miaomiao extended her hand to undo the white hairband. She had only lightly pulled it when she felt the aura around him change all of a sudden.

The air around them became filled with countless whirlpools spinning and twisting around. This person in front of her seemed to have a deadly attraction to them, like a lovely snow white poppy drifting about softly in the wind; inviting one to pluck it.

That beauty laced with poison was like an adrogynous deity of the highest heavens yet also like an evil spirit with profound worldly desires. At times, eminent and unapproachable. At times, extremely corrupted. The images would intersect and change several times and the only thing that remained unchanged was his pair of pitch-black eyes that were raised at the ends, his charming appeal that continuously oozed and his pupils looked like a whirlpool of stars, containing the world's brightest and richest affections.

With a single glance, one would feel an uncontrollable desire to get nearer to him, and once one got close, splay themselves out on his legs. Becoming his offering and give him free reign to do as he pleased with them.