"I'll return it to you." That voice was cold. The silver metal loops fell from the black fog. Suddenly landing on the ground, it bounced up and rolled over to Miaomiao's foot.

Then, Miaomiao watched as black arm pierced through Mu Sheng's shoulder with a 'pu!'.

Red blood suddenly sprayed out onto the opposite wall. The youth's face instantly turned as pale as paper.

'How unfortunate. You have such a precious body yet you were born in the Mu family." There was a thread of pride in the midst of its extremely enraged voice. "If you had moved aside earlier, you wouldn't have thrown away your life for nothing."

Ling Miaomiao was completely filled with suspicion towards Mu Sheng.

"Are you an idiot? Do you even know how to use Exploding Sparks?"

She couldn't hold herself back and wanted to shout out loudly yet she found that in actual fact, her voice had become very small, like it was being stifled.

There was a strong pressure compressing the air. Miaomiao felt her eardrums swell making her have the misconception of being deep in the ocean..

The occasional sounds she could hear seemed like they were coming from under water. After having passed through compression and twisting, she couldn't make anything of the vague remnants she could hear.

This was...

A sudden gale burst through the hold and the youth was suspended in the air. His white sleeves and black hair both floated up. His headband was like a butterfly trying to take flight, flapping its wings will all of its might.

He opened his lips, stained with fresh blood, and he looked extremely pretty and flirtatious doing so.

"Before you die, I'm afraid that I won't be able to get your great name."

In his sleeves, a star of light suddenly burst out from his fingertips. It was the beginning of a vortex. A massive vortex suddenly lifted itself up from the flat surface. It was an exceedingly spectacular sight —- the vortex turned into a massive funnel, like a massive ravenous monster trying to swallow the world. It ripped the black cloud into pieces as the red light grew brighter at a tremendous rate; The entire hold turned into a stunning scene.

Miaomiao heard the sound of bones being shattered. 'Crack shatter'.

A yellow talisman floated out from Mu Sheng's sleeve before slowly falling to the ground.

The crazed black figure struggled to grab it—-

The yellow paper emitted light, the blood red words on it leaking out.

Miaomiao tried hard for a long time to recognize the characters on it but couldn't even recognize a single one. It just looked weird.

"Reverse character talisman..." The voice was incredulous, its tone had changed a few decibels, "How is it possible for the Mu family to draw reverse character talismans?"

Red light covered up the sky as Mu Sheng slowly floated down to the ground. There was a shocking bloody hole on his shoulder. There was a colorful and sly smile on his face. The red light in the hold reflected off of his face, "I must've disappointed you."

He was covered with blood yet he stood perfectly straight with a smile on his face, it was extremely unsettling. "I'm not a member of the Mu family. I'm just Mu Yao's little brother.

Before his voice faded, all of the shadows on the boat instantly dispersed. The beautiful sunset glow of the setting sun reflected off of the surface of the water to pierce into the hold of the ship. The previously aberrant feeling the red hue gave off turned into a warm feeling.