"Do you know who this seat is?"2 The voice was very hoarse, hoarse enough to make listeners have goosebumps appear all over their bodies. "If you don't want to die, scram."

Mu Sheng dusted off his hands as he stood up. He silently stuck a few silence talisman on Mu Yao's door with his hand behind his back. In an instant, a formless barrier wrapped up the entire hold.

He lightly smiled, "Aren't you just a water demon?"

Miaomiao extended a hand to touch the soft barrier. A door away, Mu Yao was still deeply asleep and completely ignorant of what was going on outside.

The black cloud-like dark smoke increased explosively and quickly covered up the last vestige of light coming in through the window. The ship was still in motion and Miaomiao was rocked up and down in the darkness. She felt her stomach turning and could only lean on the side of the ship.

Mu Sheng relied on his keen senses to quickly dodge to the side, evading its attack. The Demon Restraining Circlet on his wrist was already flying up into the air. In an instant, it grew larger and in the darkness suddenly shone with a bright white light. Like a blackhole, the black fog immediately turned into a whirlpool as it was sucked into the circlet.

"Did you think that this kind of low-level dharma treasure..." A part of the black figure suddenly protruded out like a long arm. It shockingly grabbed onto the Demon Restraining Circlet, "Can do anything to me?"

The white circle of light was violently shaking around like it was in a noiseless struggle. Mu Sheng tried to mentally control the Demon Restraining Circlet but it seemed to be held down, like its heart was being tightly squeezed. A savage stream of baleful qi flowed back into his body and his expression turned more and more pale. He couldn't help but spurt out a mouthful of fresh blood.

The Demon Restraining Circlet was completely submerged in the black smoke and it started letting out sounds as if it was being crushed to death.

Mu Sheng's expression grew dark. He flew up with full force like an Apodidae3, charging without any forethought in the direction where it was the darkest and most dense.

Miaomiao was dumbstruck: What kind of suicidal fighting style was this...

Sure enough, the black figure took half a step back. The ball of smoke was raging like an inferno as it once again shot forward. Mu Sheng's entire body was tied up by countless vine-like black arms and pulled towards its center.

At the moment, he was just like a little bug stuck on a spiderweb, about to turn into a spider's meal.

"Dying because of a dharma treasure." The voice spoke again in a strange laughing tone, "However... your body..." The black figure suddenly seemed extremely shocked for a while before laughing coldly, "Just because of a low-level dharma treasure, you took the initiative to look for death?"

Mu Sheng was already close to the center of the black mass. He exerted himself to stay suspended in the air, maintaining a distance from it. His lips had turned dark red and the look in his eyes had some sluggishness.

One of the circlets had already returned to his wrist and was covered by his sleeve. He acted as he didn't hear it, trying hard to retrieve the other.

I can't lose one, not a single one at all.

"Sis, why are there so many demons? I feel like there's no end to them." A young boy held onto his wound. There was a faintly discernible ruthlessness visible in between his brows.

"Why don't you take a look at what your sister has gotten you?" The girl had a smile on her face as she opened a box. There laid a pair of small shiny metal bracelets. "Ah Sheng, you still don't have your own dharma treasure yet right? I made a pair of Demon Restraining Circlets for you. Now you don't have to fear demons in the future."