My Feelings For His Best Friend- Chapter 14

Dedicated to jessicareneed Because she just recently fanned and immediately took the time to be the best fan EVER by commenting on pretty much every chapter and what not .

Hey hey heyy ! So I went from 62 fans to 67 in like 3 days and I was like HOLY SHIZNIPLES ?! I had a mini spaz attack . And I just wanted to thank everyone reading this story for the support ya'll have given this story . It means the world to me .

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Oh come on it's not like I intended for it to happen." I said.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm sure. I mean seriously Eric, what is your problem? Do you think I said 'Hmm what would make my life even more screwed up? Oh, I know! How about I go and screw my boyfriends best friend right before school even though I know I'll be late and get OSS. Just more time for me to have an affair with with Chance since he'll get OSS too.' Seriously, your paranoia is ruining our relationship. I don't know if I can do this anymore." And with that I left Eric standing in the hallway with a shocked and hurt look on his face, and headed back to the cafeteria. To be with people that actually trust me.

I sat next to my brother who had a Kayla attached to his side. Ever since that camping trip they've been getting closer. Seems my work is done. Good for them. They should be happy.

I was too furious at Eric to eat anything even though I was starving just a few minutes ago. I just couldn't believe that he would accuse me of cheating on him with Chance yet again. Just because I came in late with Chance that automatically makes me a whore in his eyes? It was Chance's fault! And besides, I told him just yesterday that I would be driving with Chance from now on.

"Are you okay?" Chance asks from across the table.

"Of course what makes you think I'm not?"

"Well it could be the fact that you've been sitting there glaring at your apple for the past two minutes." He laughs.

"How do you know I wasn't trying to magically change it into a blueberry muffin? Especially since you ate all of the muffins I brought this morning. Not even bothering to share at all." I glared.

"Well you did bring them as a payment for the car so why should I have to share them with you?" He said with a smirk.

"It's the polite thing to do butt face." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yeah, okay then. Are you excited about doing BloodRayne for the play?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess. I'm just not too thrilled about the fact that she wants me to audition for the lead role." I sighed.

"That's not the only thing that's bothering you though is it?" Worry shone clear in his eyes.

"No. It's not."I sighed."But I don't want to talk about it right now."

"That's fine. Just know that I'm here for you. Whenever you decide you want to talk and any other time you find yourself needing someone to talk to.I'm here."He said gently and laid his hand over mine with a genuine smile. This was a smile that belonged on his face. Unlike that smirk of his.

"That goes both ways Chance. I'm here too." I could feel myself leaning closer toward him and saw his eyes flicker from my eyes to lips then back.

"I thought there was nothing going on Evelyn."

"Not again." I groaned.

------Okay I know this one is short but it's just a filler and usually when someone has a filler there's a BIG chapter following afterwards so just bare with me guys. Wasn't that a cute little moment they had though ? Well I liked it . Anywho , Vote Vote Vote .COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT . Fan Fan Fan . <---------See that emphasis on Comment? Yeah you should do that :)) I'll give you a cookie :))

-Mariah <33 -------