Chapter 6

Ryujin POV

It was JYP PD in a sort of tank top and shorts on the tv screen. He probably came back from exercising. Yeji unnie immediately turned away and Lia unnie covered her eyes and Chae's eyes.

Those boys were also awake and looked scarred for life. The one that caught my eyes was the red headed guy from the supermarket. I believe his name was Beomgyu.

I am not even going to lie he was so hot but like handsome at the same time even though he just woke up and looked like a mess.

" Can you not walk around shirtless" Yeji said at the boy whos name was Yeonjun I think and he just shrugged and said " I sleep shirtless does it bother you?"

She just turned away and looked at JYP PD again. " And what the hell are you wearing?" she yelled at JYP PD. " And you wonder why we mock you?" Lia unnie scoffed

Chae gently pushed her hand away and looked at JYP PD but I could see from her face that she regretted it. " Well I am going to need you guys to listen to me now" He said through his laughs.

" Yeji and Yeonjun enter Yeonjun's room, Lia and Soobin enter Soobin's room, Taehyun and Chaeryeong enter Taehyun's room please, Beomgyu and Ryujin enter Beomgyu room and finally Kai and Yuna enter Kai's room" he said

Everybody looked at him weirdly and did not move a muscle. He sighted and said " Please". Still no one moved. " If you don't move I'll make you guys stay in this house till you drive each other to madness" he said all serious

And just like that everybody started walking to their designated rooms. As soon as we entered though the doors slammed close and they were locked. Beomgyu and I took turns trying to open the door, but they wouldn't budge.

" Well kids you will be staying in those rooms till you get to know each other and yes I have deactivated MOA and MIDZY. Good bonding" JYP PD said.

Just the cherry on top of this already great day. I looked at Beomgyu who just sighted and went back to his bed and took his phone to start playing. I sighted and looked for somewhere to sit down since it seemed like we would be here for a long time.

Lia POV

Just kill me now. Just kill me and take my soul. Why was I stuck in this room with such a jerk? He just want to his table and worked on his computer. Like could this day be any worse. " You might wanna sit down. Seems like we will be here a while" he said.

I sat on his bed which was soft and almost felt like sleeping. I did not have my phone so I just looked at the ceiling as I heard the sound of his keyboard typing. I started humming a sound before I knew it, must be because I was so bored from doing nothing.

I heard him close his computer and lay his head on the table. I guess the sound of my humming made him sleep because I heard gentle snoring about 10 minutes later. I got up and headed to the table to check my hypothesis and yes he was sleeping. He looked so peaceful.

That's when I actually started noticing his features. His has a beautiful face with sharp features, including his big gentle eyes, defined nose, and plump lips. He definitely was handsome and honestly I liked him better when he was not acting like an asshole.

I got up from the spot where I was on my knees to admire his face and decided to walk around the room and observe. His room was not messy and well organized must be because he is the leader. But Yeji's room was almost always a big mess so maybe not.

On his night stand were 3 pictures. HYBE's group picture, a picture of him and his team members and finally a picture of him and a girl. I wonder who it was. I put down the pictures and looked around a bit more before covering Soobin with a jacket and laying down to try and get some sleep myself.