·:part 3:·

Robins Pov :

·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·

I Walk into the hallway and the noise flooded into my ears, people whispering and chatting about who they think are the murderers.. I even heard a couple people saying it was me and Vance.. what is wrong with them?!

·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·

"Hey vance.. today feels unreal I literally can't believe that there's actually people that would do that."
"Those fucking pictures.. how could any normal kid do that?! That's fucked up. I could barley sleep..the pictures were stuck in my mind."
"Vance, this morning I heard people saying we were the killers.. they are sick in the head. I could never do that, ever."
"Us?! What the fuck! That is something the army could do!..but if they messed up my pinball score..it's an opportunity."
"Vance."
"I'm just fucking with you!" Vance laughed.
"Fuck off you prick!" I giggled.

·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·

Finney's pov :

"Hey Finney!", I whisper quietly "did you think we went to hardcore last night? But it's honestly a masterpiece wouldn't you say!" Bruce giggled
"it was beautiful! Their faces, and their screams! It was hilarious!"
I mention quietly "who do you think we should do next? I have a couple Ideas at the top of my head right now."
"Okay shoot them, pun intended!"
"I was thinking Buzz, Matt and Matty because you know how they treat me like an asshole."
"Omg I have the perfect idea how to execute them! Can we pretty please beat them with a bat or a crowbar! Since they normally beat you so it's time for them to taste their own medicine!..but worse!"Bruce says mischievously
"Bruce, you are a GENIUS! Yes that plan is awesome after school I'll get the equipment we'll need, where should we do it?"
"I heard they were going to have a sleepover tonight so let's just like surprise attack them!"
"Bruce I literally love you dude!"

·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·

The sleepover

Matty's pov :

We were just watching a movie and shoving popcorn in each others faces until we heard a faint knock coming from the window "it's just wind don't worry" buzz says. Until the knocks get frequent so Matt decided to check it out.. he opens the curtain it was a ghost looking face mask. "HOLY SHIT THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE ON THE NEWS! RUN!" Me and buzz get up immediately and run to my bedroom door and slam it open but to our demise someone was in the door way and smashed buzz's head and was hitting him over and over again till his head wasn't there anymore. I screamed in terror his was blood was all over me. The other guy at the window pulled Matt out of this window and pushed him off the roof and was beating him aswell.. he was purple with blood all over him. Holy shit I'm the only one left I need to get out. I'm getting cornered into a wall, I need to sprint to a window. I run to a window and attempt to open it I'm trying to squeeze through it but.. the murderer closes the window and crushes my spine I scream in agony but I still attempt to crawl through the window but it's to late. He drags me out and beats me with a crowbar. He lifts up his masks just to reveal that it was Finney Blake then who was his accomplice..? He was saying something but before I knew it I was gone.

·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·

That's the end of part 3! I hope you enjoy it and I wish that the killing bit was good I'm not really good at writing gore 🙁 part 4 will be out in a couple of hours! Love you guys <3

617 words!