·:Part 1:·

Vance pov
1 week before Halloween :

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

Me and Robin are planning to have a Halloween party and we're going to invite the whole entire school it's going to be lit!

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

I walk into class (late again) the teacher looks at me and just says "go sit down"

Class is so boring, but the only thing that I like about this class is that I share it with the one and only Bruce Yamada and he's the only thing I pay attention to in class and even sometimes he catches me looking at him and winks, i literally melt into my chair and my heart skips a beat! but not like everyone in the whole universe doesn't like him like how couldn't they!? He's beautiful, smart, perfect and cute etc! But I just get so frustrated and angry when I see Bruce talking to some of his 'fangirls' I want to beat their heads in, like leave him alone!

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

(after school)

Me and Robin are at his place talking about what we should do for our party next week. Robin suggests "We should totally blast bad bunny at our party it will be awesome!!" "I totally agree bad bunny rules fr"

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

We attempted to try plan some more things for the party but Robin keeps getting distracted by stalking this 'Finney' guy's instagram, I don't even see what he sees in him he's just some quiet kid that gets bullied and is good at math. Robin keeps on ranting about that one time Finney helped him with math and how 'romantic it was' and this other time he was beating this kid and him and finney locked eyes and how finney looked so 'intrested' and worried at the same time! And how he helped him with cleaning his knuckle's.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

(Next day lunch break)
:Robins pov:

"Bro look how cute he is though we should totally invite him!"
Vance looked at me in a disgustedly joking way "Yea I'll let him come if you invite him in person!" Vance says proud joking tone. "Fine then I guess I will! And he is definitely coming if I do!" I stand up and walk over to Finney, he looks up confused it's honestly cute since he tilts his head and looks me in the eyes.

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

That's part one finished! Tell me if you enjoy this I'll appreciate it it'll take like a couple hours for part 2 so see you soon! Hope you enjoyed this <3

414 words!