II

"Jiejie, I feel so dizzy"

"Wait here I'll take your medicines"

Xiaoting rushed to get the medicine that you usually take when you are in pain like this. After getting it she all took water and gave it to you.

"Thank you"

Xiaoting nodded her head. And re-compress you with a cloth that is given normal temperature water to relieve your heat.

Today you have a fever which causes your body to feel weaker. Your heart that is not functioning normally makes you feel different pain every day. Because you know your death is getting closer you can only surrender.

"When will she come?" You asked Xiaoting who sat beside you.

"She'll be here in a few minutes, maybe now she-" Xiaoting's words were cut short when she heard the bell ringing.

"Well, she has arrived. Wait a minute, Y/n"

Xiaoting immediately jogged towards the door and opened it revealing a tall figure with a beautiful face walking towards you.

She brought a flower that was neatly wrapped and gave it to you.

You smiled and accepted the flower. Putting it on the table beside your sofa you hugged the girl and told her to sit beside you.

"I will take care of some things in the kitchen" Xiaoting said leaving the two of you and immediately headed for the kitchen.

"You're doing well today, right?" She asked you.

"Just a little bit dizzy, but I'm okay now"

"Good. Is my girlfriend bored at home all the time?" She said with the smile on her face.

"Yeah. But I'm happy because you're here, Wonyoung"

Wonyoung couldn't hide her smile since the first time she met you. Her heart keeps beating when she sees your beautiful face.

Your soft voice always makes her heart melt. Feel very lucky that you are hers.

Maybe some are confused about how you two got together. But short story, as time goes on you start to realize how much Wonyoung loves you.

The words that she always said that she was willing to give her life for you are now starting to melt your heart. You trusted her so much and became someone you trusted the most besides Xiaoting.

You've been dating for a few months and she hasn't been rude to you. You are very grateful that you are not in a toxic relationship again.

"I'm so lucky to have you" Wonyoung said suddenly. You just smiled at her and said you lucky to have her too.

"Is she home today?" Wonyoung asked you.

"Maybe yes, but I don't know. You know that I never communicate with het again"

"Let me ask Xiaoting jiejie. Wait here for a moment, okay?"

You nodded your head and Wonyoung smiling while rub your head softly. You just laughed and saw her running to the kitchen for asking about earlier.

You live alone in the living room. Your phone beeps indicating an incoming notification. You immediately check it and see that someone who hasn't spoken to you in a long time is now texting you.

Kim Minju

I'm going home, I'm already on my way home

Don't be surprised by the messages she sends suddenly, in fact you don't care either. But is it true that you are numb and don't care about her anymore?

"Y/n, it's true that your sister came home today. I already asked Xiaoting jiejie"

"I know" You said in low voice.

Wonyoung smiled weakly seeing your mood change when you heard Minju's name. Wonyoung understands your feelings because no matter what you and Minju will always meet because you are sisters.

She sat down next to you and held your hand gently while stroking it slowly. Trying to calm you from your negative thoughts.

Honestly, actually Wonyoung feels a little hurt in her heart because you can still be said to have not been able to move on from your sister. Indeed, love makes you blind, even though you have been hurt many times, you still think about them.

"It's okay, Y/n. I'm here-"

Wonyoung's words were cut off because the door opened revealing the figure of a woman with her glasses that she had always worn to enter the house.

The girl's gaze immediately leveled when she saw you and Wonyoung sitting together.

Instead of greeting she went straight into her room with a male servant bringing her things to the room.

Of course you saw her gaze and to be honest you made eye contact but you also gave her a cold stare and let her go.

"O-oh yea, I heard you want to take a walk at the park near here. You want to go with me?" Wonyoung asked you trying to pushed away the awkward atmosphere.

"I'm sorry, Wony. But can we just stay at home instead?"

"Sure, anything for you" She smiled sweetly and give you a short peck on your lips.

For your information. Actually Wonyoung and Minju had trained to participate in a survival show but Wonyoung stopped because she really wanted to take care of you and she said she was willing to do it for you, and anything for you.

And for Minju, she stopped without anyone know the reason. But she stopped when she know that you have severe pain.

"Babe" You called Wonyoung makes her turn her head to look at your face.

"Yes, love?" She smiling at you and her hand moves to on top of your cold hand, giving you warmth.

"Thank you for being always with me, I know I haven't done anything for you but i'm sorry if you ever feeling hurt because I keep thinking about someone else. I love you- I really meant it. Your sacrifice will always I remember forever even though i'm going to death soon" Your long word makes Wonyoung stunned. But soon she smiling sweetly at you and then hugging your small body.

"No baby, I think I'm the one who should thanking you because you still want to survive. Thank you for living this far. I will do anything for you because of love"

-