. It's funny how time works one minute your wishing it would go quicker than the next your wanting it to stop. I felt myself acclimating to the plane and how it suede to one side more than the other. My eyelids felt heavy and I felt myself longing for a pillow and a blanket.

4

 The Plane had a rough landing and it woke me from my deep slumber I tightened my ponytail and gathered my suitcase with the red velvet cloth with a little bit of leather on the sides “You have arrived Cheyanne Wyoming the current temperature is seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit and it is exactly two o’ one on mountain time. 

We all came out of the plane and into the Air conditioned airport which was smaller and a bit more busy. While people had signs coming from the escalator  I looked for mine only to no one having one with my name on it. A couple of minutes passed and a man came up to me. he was six foot with tan skin and a cowboy hat with a gray shirt and blue jeans.

“You must be Cassidy Everlark,” he said with a Southern accent

“Ye- Yes sir “ 

“Nice to meet you Cassidy Everlark Im your uncle Ken your aunt told me a lot about you.”

“That's cool”

“Well let's get going we got a long drive ahead of us”

5

With that we both jumped in the truck that was beyond different from Alex’s Camaro and my Aunts Fusion it was way bigger instead of jumping down we were stepping up.  I didn't feel so close to the ground. I felt close to the sky Cheyanne was gorgeous with amazing architecture and smaller streets.

“So Cassidy  What do you think of Wyoming”

“It is gorgeous!”

5

The rest of the trip was filled with me listening to my music and Uncle Ken listening to his on the radio it was beginning to be pretty busy with traffic that's when all the cars started to slow down great I thought I looked out into the sunny plane with mountains in the distance and very fluffy white clouds  I hope this where I can find some peace I hope this is the place that makes me things a little bit more clear the truck seats were comfy the external heat was gentle on us today at least.

“I should probably tell you where we are going we are going to. We are headed to a place called Mountain top ridge it is my horse ranch and horses are a bit different than cats and dogs Cass. They are one bigger ton animals than you .they are unpredictable and will spook so when you go to the stable Just be careful”

“Yes sir I will be sure to be careful” 

It was around seven fifty-five when we came down the ranch driveway. The sky was gorgeous with little accents of purple and orange in the clouds while the horse look at us with expectations of getting fed I got my suitcase from Uncle Ken's truck bed. I could hear a dog in the distance the lights in the barn were on and shortly after I hear laughter coming from the house. I open the storm door and then the house door.  I can see what looks like six men sitting in the kitchen talking when they see me set my stuff down

6

“Oh, who's this pretty thing?” One cowboy says from the kitchen 

“Excuse me?” I snarled

“Hey what it y'all that's my niece”

“Well my apologies,” says the cowboy in the corner