Chapter 18

Alpine

Ominis's lips traveled down my back along with the warm water from the shower. His hands stayed on my hips, gripping at my hip bones slightly using them as handles. He thrusted lightly against my lubricated pussy. The feeling of his warmth running over my pussy brought intense pleasure already. I Kept my hands and cheek pressed against the wall. Closing my eyes and letting my mouth remain open to let out my moans escape me freely. He groaned erotically and leaned over to press himself against my back while his arms slid to wrap around my stomach. His thrusts became quick and uneven as we twitched with an overwhelming sense of pleasure. He brought his lips near my ear to speak through the sound of the water rolling off of his back now and hitting the floor of the shower.

"I'm not even in you yet and I'm nearly shaking.. You astound me.." He said breathily while his body twitched again and I grinned at his statement, opening my eyes to look back at him.

"I astound you? How flattering.. I'm already shaking in anticipation Ominis.." My voice carried a tone of desperation and he inhaled excitedly at this, exhaling in a light moan. He rested his cheek on my back and started to thrust under me again, still not going in.

"Not yet Darling.. You don't sound desperate enough." He said in a mischievous tone. My heart did a flip inside my chest and I whimpered with disappointment. I wanted him so bad, My body was screaming to have him. My pussy started to drip over his dick while my legs started to tremble more noticeably. I bit my lip and decided that I could play this game too. I spread my legs just a bit more and started to move my hips in smooth side to side motions. Stimulating him more caused him to groan again, followed by a slight nibble on my shoulder.

"Oh so you're gonna be like that huh? That's not very Hufflepuff of you.." He said in a taunting manner before suddenly wrapping a hand around my throat and pulling me into a mostly upright position. He Gripped the sides of my neck firmly and kissed the top of my ear. His warm lips on my ear sent a huge chill down my spine which resulted in another whimper like moan leaving me.

In this position his dick naturally pressed upward, threatening to slip right into my pussy. I tried to lower myself onto him but he drew his hips back and pressed more upward on my neck. Making my attempt fail again.

"You aren't getting it are you..? I'm far more patient than you may think. Alpine I want you to beg.. Beg to feel me." My eyes grew wide at this major shift in him. I was not used to this side of him at all, nor was I expecting it. Despite his grip on me and his sudden explosion of dominance, I still felt nothing but love flowing through his touch into me.

My body was already begging, and I couldn't take much more. He had me defenseless. I succumbed to him. Arching my back to press my ass more into him and letting my head fall farther back towards him. I closed my eyes and in a desperate whimper I begged.

"Ominis.. Please I am BEGGING you.. Please let me be one with you.. I need you.." My tone truly was desperate. He let out a deep chuckle and inhaled through his teeth then held his breath till he leaned me over and could speak into my ear again. His dick positioned perfectly, twitching with anticipation to enter.

"That's a good girl.." He said in that lower, unbelievably sexy tone. He pushed his hips forward slightly, his tip effortlessly sliding in due to how soaked I was. The steam of the shower rose around us and through a slow push he entered me, inch by inch. A long drawn out moan leaving both of us. A harmony of pleasure leaving us, until he was all the way in. He wrapped his arms around my stomach again and rested his forehead on my back, we both took a good moment to stay still and breathe. Our breathing quickly falls into sync. He started to pull himself out slightly to thrust slowly back in, speaking while doing so.