Chapter 10

Y/N

I went to professor weasleys office and began telling our plan and that I would be keeping in touch. She insisted on helping but I explained this was something I was fully capable of doing on my own; with Ominis. So not totally alone. I reassured her of Ominis' dueling abilities when she expressed a strong concern for him. He lacked vision but his grip n magic was very strong. After talking things through she agreed. As we wrapped up our conversation Ominis walked in with his trunk in hand, dressed in a classy adventure outfit. Dark brown pants that sit high up on his hips, a white button up shirt with vest that matched his pants sitting tightly against his slender body.

I let my eyes run over him, admiring how good he looked in his natural aesthetic. He smirked lightly letting me know he felt my eyes on him. He was getting better at feeling that. I turned back to professor weary and she gave me a smirk as well. Raising her eyebrow and I blushed eyebrow. She had Ominis reassure him that he genuinely wanted to go with me and that he could handle himself. With that she dismissed us and Ominis made our way to the train station. We waited there for the train then nodded as soon as it arrived. It was a few hours worth of a train ride. I had my eyes and ears peeled for anything helpful to our cause. Unfortunately there was nothing.

The train arrived at the station and we got off, immediately hopping on our brooms and heading off towards my home. Coming down in the front yard of my family manor and dismounting. Our brooms disappeared into thin air and I walked in, conversing with Ominis as we stepped into the house.

"I've been thinking of some training things we can do if we get some time during our investigation of all this. But I won't finalize what specific ally until I know what we are getting into." I spoke while still moving forward. Ominis close behind me.

"Nothing wrong with that idea, you know more magic than I do so Training with you will be extra helpful. I look forward to finding out what you're thinking."

I waved my arms in a wide motion and casted the repairo spell. Having my destroyed home fixed into its clean and luxurious state in a matter of seconds. Ominis took it in as best he could with his flashing wand. I walked to the center of the room and spoke the words "Appare Vestigium" a flurry of gold and glittery mist came forth from my wand. I turned in a circle to spread it in all directions. Faint scenes started to come into view, moving in slow motion. Golden footsteps appeared, showing the steps of various people. I looked around and watched. I saw my parents, sitting in the living room. They quickly turned around and stood up with their wands up. I turn with them. Seeing a gnarly man burst in the door. Not all the details were there but he was a shorter, fatter man wearing a bowler hat. His teeth were sharp and his fingers were long and yellowed. His fingertips stitched together like he had the nails implanted. They sharpened into an unpleasant sharp tip like talons.

I looked him up and down before my eyes moved to the 5 men behind him, they all had wands. A battle ensued between them. Wands casting spells in a flurry of colors. My parents held their own but they were overwhelmed. Various spells bouncing around and destroying the house. Eventually my parents were restrained. The main man walked to the window and wrote the note I initially saw. Feeling a ripping feeling in my gut at how I spiraled. I grabbed Ominis hand, his eyes glancing down at our connection and softly rubbing my hand with his thumb. Reassuring me. I walked up to where the man was with ominis beside me. Once he finished writing the note he turned around with a wicked smile.

His eyes met mine, almost as if he saw me. My eyebrows furrowed worried for a moment. His action continued and I watched as he cast some kind of magic with just his hands. Pointing to a doorway upstairs, the doorway that led into a hallway that contained my room. I continued to watch to make sure there was nothing else. He knew I was going to look back at this scene. He walked through me to the door. A residual disgusting feeling passed through me. As if his wickedness resided in his path. As he was about to reach the door one of my mothers Graphorns came barging through the intricate stained glass window and charging at the man. He turned and with one point, a green lighting came from his finger and the beast dropped dead. Skidding to halt a few feet in front of him. His grin widened. He touched the majestic beast, and it exploded into nothing but dust particles. I started crying, that Graphorn was one that was very attached to my mother. Moltari was his name. A beautiful and strong beast.

"What happened?" Ominous asked. "He killed one of my mothers, Graphorn. I'll explain everything else later. We need to go upstairs." He nodded and we made our way upstairs. Walking up a spiral staircase, then down a long hallway to my bedroom door. I opened it and saw a message written in blood on my wall. When and how did that happen? I casted Appare Vistgium again since it didn't reach all the way up here, but I released the spell sooner. There was nothing. The letters just started writing on the wall on their own. Blood drips with each letter.

"I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU.. MEET US IN LONDON. YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO FIND US."

I read the letters with a clenched jaw, squeezing Ominis hand firmly. He didn't ask questions, he knew he knew what happened when I was ready to talk about it. "Our next destination is london. Our host has a present for us." He raised his eyebrow and I nodded at his reaction. "My thoughts exactly." I said in a slight joking manner, knowing we both knew that wasn't going to be a good gift. "Well, since the house is in mostly good condition, we can just stay here. If anyone wants to make a reappearance, they can do so at their own peril. We have access to fresh food and water here. Is that okay with you?" He nodded with a smile.

"So we technically get to be home for the summer. Sort of.." My expression softened as I looked at his cheery expression. He was really helping to ground me in all this. I pointed my wand at the bloody wall and casted Scourgify to clean the blood off the wall. I finally released his hand and let out another sigh.

"Okay so, I think the first thing we should do is go over spells. Everywhere from super simple to complex. I don't know all the spells either, There would be some really good ones to learn for our situation. I'd also like to train more in wandless magic. I have a little bit of experience with it, but I want to utilize it a lot more efficiently. We have a training room on the first floor. There was no message that said we were on a time limit to go to London. So until I get one, We are gonna take as much time as we can to learn what we need to." He stood turned towards me with his arms folded constantly.

"I will put full trust in you and your plan. I'm excited to learn more from you. I think I'll enjoy being your underling." He ended his statement in a flirtatious tone while a smile spread on his face. He even went as far as to wink at me. I raised my eyebrow but then let my expression darken slightly and I smirked in return.

"Sure, sure, I think you'd be a great underling. But I also think there are things you can teach me as well.." I spoke in a lower tone, walking up to him and slipping my fingertips into the edge of his pants. His eyes widened and a strong blush came onto his face. He licked his lips and pressed them together. Having a mix of nervousness and anticipation. I angled my hand down and let my hand move down slightly to cup his dick, feeling he was already slightly hard. My eyebrows raised quickly and my smirk grew. I lifted my eyes back to his face, his lips slightly parted. I leaned forward and kissed him deeply.

"What would you like your first lesson to be..? Immobilization..? Maybe a little bit of torture..?" His body shook and he chuckled deep in his throat, a breathy texture carrying his chuckle.

"Oooh-oh-ohhh all of the above and more please.." His tone overflowed with excitement. My eyes grew heavier and I pushed him slowly over to my bed, his and gripping mine as it pressed against his chest. Once the back of his legs touched the edge of the bed I pushed him down forcefully onto the bed. His elbows falling back to catch and support him. Before he could even fully recover I was straddling him, letting my elbows land beside him. My lips immediately went in to attack his neck. Small gasps escaped his lips while his breathing quickened.

I felt his member growing more under me, this feeling caused my own excitement to grow. I started Grinding my hips on him without fully meaning to. His hands came quickly to my hips, letting himself lay down all the way. He gripped my hips tightly and started moving my hips faster and wider. I sat up slightly and grabbed his hands, pushing them both down with my hands on either side of his head. He looked shocked, his eyes moving rapidly but his lips curled into a smile. "You don't get to control how I pleasure you right now."

He groaned and tilted his head back, pushing slightly against my grasp with a deep laugh. "Fuck.." he let out in a low groan. I was about to bring heaven to this man's senses; and he was gonna have no choice but to contain the growing beast inside him.. For now.

___________

Sorry Y'all, another late chapter tonight. BUT! I hope this chapter starts to get your head itching a bit. Tomorrow's chapter will be BLISS ladies and gentleman. Hold onto your socks. ;) I love you all and get some good sleep! <3