Chapter Five

Nancy's POV

    I stood in my room, the night before circled my head. My hands ran down the tweed dress. I turned my body in the mirror to check out my heels. I was afraid to go to work in this outfit. It was very expensive and I didn't want to ruin it.

   I couldn't keep away the feeling of his breath on mine. I couldn't get rid of feeling of him being so close. I should've kissed him. I'm desperate to feel his lips.

   After I finished getting ready, I left and went on my daily forty-five minute walk to work. I entered the building, grabbed Mr. Dolan's coffee from Destiny and hurried upstairs. He was sitting in his chair. His hand was pressed under his chin as he clicked away on his computer.

   I walked into his office and placed it on his desk. "Good morning, Mr. Dolan"

   "Good Morning, Ms. Ortiz" He said with a straight face.

   "What do you got for me to do today?" I asked.

   He grabbed a stack of paper and stood from his chair. He bent over and handed the stack to me. I grabbed it but he didn't let go, he pulled it closer to him and I slightly bent over the desk.

   His eyes trailed down my body before back to my face. "You look amazing in that dress"

   I blushed and he smirked before sitting down again. "Thank you" I mouthed before turning on my heels and walked back to my desk.

   I sat down and started filing the paperwork when Mr. Dolan walked into the office. He looked be up and down and greeted the office before walking into his brothers office.

   "What's up Grayson?" I heard Mr. Dolan say before the glass door closed.

Ethan's POV

   Grayson walked into my office and closed the door behind him. I greeted him and kept my eyes on my laptop. He shut the laptop and I looked up at him.

   "We have a problem Ethan"

   "What happened?" I asked as I stood up.

   "Someone stole 5k from the companies account. Has anyone had access to your office?"

   "No I-"

   " What are we gonna do? We have a thief in our office. That just put us down money in our salaries to pay our employees" He sighed as he sat down in the chair and continued rambling.

   " Grayson-" He cut me off.

   "Ms. Ortiz has expensive new clothes, did you give her access to your office? I'm going to fire her. I'm gonna call Ted and have him check the cameras. This is unacceptable. I knew something like this would happen as soon as I saw her wear the same outfit for a week, I-"

    "Grayson! It wasn't her!" I yelled.

   I could see a couple people in my office focus their attention on us. He stopped and stood up.

   "What do you mean? Who was it?"

    "It was me"