TRIPLE H

As an indie wrestler, you had always dreamed of making it big in the wrestling world. You worked tirelessly, day in and day out, to perfect your craft and hone your skills. You never knew who was watching your matches, but you always gave it your all, hoping that someone would take notice.

One day, you were scheduled to perform at a small indie wrestling event. You arrived at the venue, feeling excited and nervous all at once. You didn't know who your opponent would be, but you were ready for anything.

As you entered the ring, you scanned the crowd, seeing if there were any familiar faces. That's when you spotted him: Triple H, one of the biggest names in the wrestling industry, was in the audience, watching your match.

You couldn't believe it. You had always admired Triple H, and to have him watching you perform was an incredible honor. But you didn't let it get to your head. You focused on your opponent and gave it your all, determined to make a good impression.

After the match, you were packing up your gear when you heard a voice behind you. "Hey kid, that was a hell of a match."

You turned around and saw Triple H standing there, a small smile on his face. Your heart raced as you tried to find the words to respond.

"Thank you, sir," you managed to say. "I didn't know you were watching."

Triple H chuckled. "I like to keep my eye on the up-and-comers. And let me tell you, kid, you've got real potential. I could see you doing big things in this business."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Triple H, one of the biggest names in wrestling, was giving you praise. You felt like you were on top of the world.

From that moment on, you were determined to work even harder. You wanted to make Triple H proud and show him that you were worthy of his praise. You trained harder, studied matches more closely, and worked on perfecting your moves.

Months later, you received a call from WWE, inviting you to a tryout. You were ecstatic, knowing that this was the opportunity you had been waiting for.

During the tryout, you gave it your all, knowing that Triple H was watching. And at the end of the day, he pulled you aside and said, "Kid, you've got what it takes. I want you on our roster."

You couldn't believe it. You had gone from an indie wrestler to a WWE superstar, all thanks to the praise and support of Triple H. And as you stepped into the ring for your first match on the big stage, you knew that you had him to thank for this incredible opportunity.

Continue where you are in a cafe and you guys where talking about your wrestling career then it slowly turned into personal stuff like you favorite food

Over the next few weeks, you found yourself spending more and more time with Triple H. He would take you out to dinner, or meet you at a cafe to talk about your wrestling career and offer advice.

On one such occasion, you were sitting in a small cafe, sipping coffee and chatting with Triple H. He was telling you about some of the struggles he had faced early on in his career, and how he had overcome them.

As you listened to him speak, you realized that he wasn't just offering you advice about wrestling. He was genuinely interested in you as a person.

"So, what about you?" he asked, taking a sip of his coffee. "What do you like to do when you're not wrestling?"