KEVIN OWENS

Kevin Owens had been planning a surprise vacation for his fiancee Y/n for weeks. Y/n had been feeling stressed lately, with work and life in general, and Kevin knew he needed a break.

So, one Friday afternoon, Kevin walked into their bedroom and said, "Hey, babe, pack your bags. We're going on vacation!"

Y/n was taken aback, but thrilled at the same time. "Where are we going?" he asked, his excitement palpable.

Kevin grinned. "We're going to the beach! I know how much you love the ocean, and we're going to have the best time ever."

Y/n hugged Kevin tightly, feeling grateful for his thoughtful husband. "Thank you so much, Kev. This means the world to me."

The two packed their bags and headed out to the beach house that Kevin had rented for the week. As they walked along the sandy shore, Y/n felt all his worries melt away, replaced by a sense of peace and tranquility.

The first few days of their vacation were spent lounging on the beach, soaking up the sun, and playing in the waves. They ate fresh seafood and drank cold beer, laughing and joking as they enjoyed each other's company.

On the fourth day, Kevin surprised Y/n with a romantic dinner on the beach. As they watched the sun set over the horizon, Kevin took Y/n's hand in his and said, "Y/n, I just wanted to take this moment to tell you how much you mean to me. You're the love of my life, and I'm so grateful to be spending this time with you."

Y/n felt tears welling up in his eyes as he gazed into Kevin's deep blue eyes. "Kev, I love you so much," he said, his voice filled with emotion.

As they finished their dinner, Kevin led Y/n over to a secluded spot on the beach. He pulled out a guitar and began to play a beautiful love song, his voice ringing out clear and true.

Y/n sat there, watching Kevin play, feeling overwhelmed with love and joy. When Kevin finished the song, he turned to Y/n and said, "I have one more surprise for you."

He pulled out a small velvet box and handed it to Y/n. As Y/n opened the box, he saw a beautiful diamond ring sparkling in the moonlight.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" Kevin asked, his eyes filled with love and hope.

Y/n felt tears streaming down his face as he nodded, "Yes! Yes, Kev, I will marry you!"

The two embraced, holding each other tightly as the waves crashed against the shore. As they kissed, surrounded by the beauty of the ocean and the love that they shared, Y/n knew that he was the luckiest man in the world to have Kevin Owens as his husband.