ELIAS

Elias was hanging out with a few of his wrestling buddies, including Dolph Ziggler, Braun Strowman, and John Morrison, when they received an invitation to attend a concert by a talented musician named Y/N.

"I've heard that Y/N is one of the best musicians around," said Dolph. "We should definitely go check it out."

The group agreed and headed to the concert, eager to see Y/N perform live.

As soon as Y/N took the stage, Elias was blown away by his talent. Y/N's voice was powerful and soulful, and his playing on the guitar was simply amazing.

As the concert continued, Elias found himself drawn to Y/N, not just because of his musical talent, but also because of his captivating presence on stage. He was simply mesmerized.

After the concert, Elias approached Y/N, eager to speak with him.

"Your performance was incredible," said Elias. "I've never seen anything like it."

Y/N smiled and thanked Elias for his kind words. The two of them struck up a conversation, and Elias was immediately taken with Y/N's easygoing personality and sense of humor.

As they continued to talk, Elias realized that he was falling in love with Y/N. He had never felt this way before and was completely taken aback by his feelings.

Over the next few weeks, Elias and Y/N continued to see each other, spending time together and getting to know each other better. Their connection grew stronger with each passing day, and Elias knew that he had found something special with Y/N.

One day, Elias took Y/N on a romantic date, and he confessed his feelings to him.

"Y/N, I've fallen in love with you," said Elias, looking into Y/N's eyes. "I've never felt this way before, and I just had to tell you."

Y/N was taken aback by Elias's confession, but he could see the sincerity in his eyes. He smiled and took Elias's hand.

"I love you too, Elias," said Y/N. "I've felt a connection with you since the moment we met."

From that moment on, Elias and Y/N were inseparable, their love for each other only growing stronger with each passing day. They knew that they had found something truly special, and they were grateful for every moment they spent together.