JOHN MORRISON

John Morrison was always known for his charismatic personality and quick wit, but he never expected to fall in love so quickly and deeply. That all changed when he met Y/N.

"Hey man, I'm John," said John, introducing himself to Y/N at a mutual friend's party.

"Hi, I'm Y/N," said Y/N, with a friendly smile.

John was immediately drawn to Y/N, finding himself captivated by his kindness and intelligence. They hit it off right away, talking for hours about their interests and passions.

"I can't believe I just met someone like you," said John, as they sat together on the couch, sipping drinks. "You're so amazing."

"Thanks," said Y/N, a blush creeping into his cheeks. "You're pretty great too."

From that night on, John and Y/N were inseparable. They started dating, spending all their free time together, whether it was going to concerts, trying new restaurants, or simply cuddled up on the couch watching movies.

Years went by, and John's love for Y/N only grew stronger. He knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, so he got down on one knee and popped the question.

"Y/N, will you marry me?" asked John, a ring in his hand.

"Yes, of course!" said Y/N, tears of happiness streaming down his face.

Their wedding day was everything they could have ever imagined, with friends and family joining them to celebrate their love and commitment. As they said their vows, looking into each other's eyes, they both knew that they had found the person they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with.

"I love you, Y/N," said John, as they danced together at their reception.

"I love you too, John," said Y/N, a smile on his face.

As they twirled around the dance floor, basked in the love and joy of their friends and family, John and Y/N couldn't be happier. They knew that their love story was just beginning, and they couldn't wait to spend the rest of their lives together.