ROMAN REIGNS

Roman, Seth, and Dean walked into the bar, already feeling the night's excitement building within them. As they approached the bar, a singer took the stage and began to croon a love song. Roman was immediately struck by the beauty of the singer's voice, and he leaned over to Seth and Dean.

Roman: "Guys, did you hear that? That voice is amazing."

Seth: "Yeah, the singer is pretty talented."

Dean: "I agree. Let's get a drink and enjoy the show."

The trio ordered their drinks and settled in to enjoy the rest of the performance. Roman couldn't take his eyes off the singer, and as the song came to an end, he signaled to the bartender to send a drink over.

You: (receiving the drink) "Thank you. That was very kind of you."

Roman: "It was my pleasure. I couldn't help but be drawn to your voice. It's amazing."

You: "Thank you. That means a lot coming from someone like you."

The two struck up a conversation, chatting about their favorite songs and music. Roman was smitten, and as the night wore on, the singer felt the same. When the bar was closing, Roman asked for the singer's number, and they exchanged smiles as they said their goodbyes.

Roman: "I can't wait to hear your voice again."

You: "I feel the same. I hope to see you soon."

Seth and Dean grinned as they walked out of the bar, happy for their friend's newfound happiness. Roman was walking on air, already counting down the hours until he could hear that beautiful voice once again