Who is he?

As I stepped out into the hallway I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm bree by the way I didn't get to tell you earlier, and you are?" She spoke as she stepped beside me linking arms.

"I'm clementine but people call me clem"

I hesitantly replied. I wasn't trying to be rude but I've never been a great people person and I find it difficult to fit in but she didn't care about that, I had to admire her for that.

After a short walk she had led me to the canteen. I took a second to admire Bree as she stood next to me. She was pretty, definitely taller then me, quite slim, long legs and perfect green eyes that would attract anyone. She said hi to a few people so I got the gist that she is well known around the school.

"So clem where are you from?" She asked inquisitively as if she was writing an article on me.

"England of course" I said in a giggly statement.

"Of course you are, silly" she spoke with a slight charm and smile on her face.

"Your quite shy" she announced. I guess that wasn't too much of a overstatement.

"Well you will have to try harder to get me to talk then won't you" I joked around removing my arm from hers to grab some food from the side.

"Challenge excepted" she said with a giggle.

"So, tell me about that teacher" I said quietly as I felt some what embarrassed to ask.

She looked at me as a smile began to form on her rosey cheeks. I looked at her as-if to say "please don't make a massive deal out of this I'm just interested" I think she understood as she nodded.

She told me about how he moved here from London a couple months ago, she also told me things she probably shouldn't know like; he is 23, has a younger brother, lives in the rich part of town, doesn't talk to his parents and seems shut off to the world and emotionally unavailable to students. I looked at her in disbelief as she babbled on about random personal things about this man. I like this girl, she knows a lot. But I guess that's what I wanted to know right? I mean I wouldn't have asked else.