apologies + rose(s)

📍school!

🕔 8:24! 

"I'll see you later brooks." I spoke while hugging her.

"See you—oh and don't forget to tell me what happens."

"You too." I smiled as we parted ways.

the sleepover was chill. almost felt like i didn't move away,  we had fun with my mom and katelyn. 

i started to just walk around the school until i eventually bump into someone i know or until it's time for me to go to class.

i looked ahead of me and saw that i was in a empty hallway, almost not one was there. it was deeeep inside the school so that's what i kind of expected. i put my airpods in and started humming to my music until right when i turnt the corner i saw a blonde boy.

you could only see his hair but i knew it wasn't denki because the blonde was wayyy brighter. prolly katsuki.

i started approaching him and from my footsteps he gathered his bags, ready to leave.

"aye don't be runnin from me now." i called out to see katsuki side eyeing me.

he walked out of the lil corner he was in and revealed...jane.

what is goin on 🤦🏽‍♀️

"brooo what is going on??" i questioned while looking at jane, she was high and had a smile on her face.

"nothin. katsuki volunteered to pick me up since my bus is always late." she said while giving me a hug.

"you mean forced me? threatened to—"

"how are you y/n?"

"good, good. what were y'all doing just now?" i suspiciously looked at them.

"she begged us to stop walking so she could check if she had her pen." katsuki replied.

"and iii haveee ittt!" she showed me before tucking it into her bra.

"how you been? heard what izuku did to you." katsuki asked me as we began walking together.

"what he do?" jane looked at both of us confused.

"called me a distraction. lied to me bout being over his ex and telling me that i'm the—"

"answer my question." katsuki rolled his eyes, tired of me talking already.

"she was answering my question, stupid." jane lightly hit katsuki in the chest

"now who tf you calling stupid before i—"

"I've been good. I honestly don't really care. Nothin I haven't been through at this point." I sighed.

"Awww y/nnn!" Jane popped her bottom lip out.

"It's cool." I shrugged.

"He is such a dumbass." Katsuki spoke as we walked out of the hallway approaching the main entrance. Now it was packed.

"What has he told you?" I looked at him.

"Tryna get me to help him plan an apology. I already told him I want no parts. Always tryna do a devious plan." Katsuki muttered the last part causing me and Jane to chuckle.

"That list he sent Alana?" Jane said before laughing.

"Nah that got it." I laughed with her too.

"He's so crazy bro." Katsuki joined.