closing the cliffhanger

"She answered." Denki said walking up to his phone.

"What she say??" I rushed to him.

"She said..."

"SHE SAID?"

"She said— oh she's calling me." Denki showed me his screen.

"ANSWER BUT ILL BE IN THE OTHER ROOM SO CALL ME LIKE THAT OKAY??" I hit him as I ran upstairs to go check on Katelyn.

"SHE'S HERE? Y/N'S HERE??" I could hear Brooklyn's yell from upstairs 

"Yeah she's—"

"NIGGA BRING ME TO HER!!"

"DAMN OKAY!" Denki shouted, "Y/N COME OVER HERE BROOKLYN WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" 

"BROOKLYN??" I shouted running down the stairs.

"Y/N IS THAT YOU?" Brooklyn grinned so hard it looked like her cheeks were hurting by now.

"BROOKIE!!" I smiled showing my full face in the frame posing with Denki looking at us in the back.

justice for him fr.

"Ight." He walked away.

"Bro y/n where have you been? I missed you so much." Brooklyn looked at me through the screen, "And you got so much prettier. Lawd have mercy you're literally stunning."

"Nah that's all you Brooklyn look at youu! I can't believe I haven't seen you before in school."

"I definitely wouldn't have been able to see you. You look unrecognizable. You're so fine." Brooklyn said bringing her phone in the screen.

"You still got your ipad?" I asked her laughing.

"Yeah I got it upgraded. Can't carry no ipad air when there's a pink ipad."

"For real. Brooklyn you drive?"

"Yup!" She smiled, soon her eyes widened.

"PULL UP!"

"IM GONNA PULL UP!"

"I ran around the house laughing like crazy.

"Lil Kate's sleeping." Denki warned me again.

"Ain't no one care."

"LIL KATE??? I MISSED HER SO MUCH IM DEFINITELY COMING." Brooklyn started to get up.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUUU!" I smiled.

"Wait so you moved back where you were before?"

"Nah I whole different neighborhood but it's like seven minutes away from my old one."

"Alright share your location im coming." I could hear Brooklyn grab her keys.

"Y'all forgetting that's my phone." Denki said sitting down with three different plates of food in front of him.

"You stay raiding my fridge." I rolled my eyes at him. "I'll text you my number don't worry baby."

"Okay i'll see you soon!!!" Brooklyn sang.

"See you mama!" I ended the call and took a deep breath.

"Did that go how you wanted it to—"

"Shut up." I said taking a fry from my leftovers that I had yesterday.

"Did it?"

"Yeah. I'm actually excited to see her. Dang it's really been so long."

"It really has." Denki spoke, popping another fry into his mouth.