brooklyn from 9th street

📍school!

🕢 8:50!

your pov!

"Y/n what are you doing?" Maddy looked at me, we were sitting down by the front doors, waitting for everyone to come in.

"I'm tryna see who's still out so I can get myself some food." 

"You couldn't this morning?"

"No because my mom made me drop off Katelyn at school." I explained to her.

"Let's just get up and start walking around, I don't think anyone coming."

"Can we go to the vending machine?" 

"Sure." Maddy rolled her eyes as she got up and held her hand out to help me get up.

"Now what was that in the group chat yesterday?" Maddy smiled, "How'd y'all even get to that point?"

"When I was in the car we were talking, and I said I could care less, then he wanted to correct me and shit. Oh shit." I said remembering what Izuku said.

"What?" Maddy asked.

"He said he was gonna body slam me today." I put my hands on my head dramatically.

"For real? That's so crazy." Maddy laughed, "And why is that?"

"Because I called him slim. He always gets to angry when I call him that I don't know why." I told her.

"That's so cute! Y'all are so cute!" Maddy held on to my arm.

"I guess." I said while glancing behind me, "Oh thats him and Alana." I spoke, causing us to walk towards them.

Izuku whispered something in Alana's ear, earning a side eye from her as she walked towards us and hugged us.

"Hey guys!" Alana smiled.

I broke the hug as I looked at Izuku who was smiling and waving.

"What's good y/n?" He said walking towards me with his hand out.

"Nothing much." I dapped him up, looking back at Alana and Maddy who were about to walk away.

"Are you dead serious? Y'all are so fake." I watch them walk away.

"You had a lot to say about me yesterday." Izuku towered over me.

"Please do not take this seriously. I just called you slim and corrected your grammatic error!" My hands went to my sides at I smiled at him.

"I'm not doing this with you." Izuku scoffed as he backed away, rubbing his temples.

i love the fact that i get him genuinely stressed out🤭

"Glad you came to your senses." 

"Nah you got one more time to call me slim. I'm just not arguing with you because it's almost 9 in the morning. It's not good for me." Izuku said.

"Like I said, glad you came to your senses!" I grinned at him, he looked down at me like I was shit.

"You look ugly ass shit right now." 

"Now you lying. I always look beautiful all the time. Other than some people who continue to carry themselves raggedy with their broccoli like hair." I said then turned away, about to walk to class seeing that it's 8:55.

"You can't be talking with them raggedy shoes you got from dollar tree."

"This are Jordan's." I pointed to my shoes.