Part 13-Escape

Lilith laid on her bed, waiting for the clock to strike midnight, as she thought about Elithiana. She felt so guilty for letting those men take her, and Amren. 

      Elithiana paced back and forth in the tiny cell, trying to figure out a way to escape. She looked down at Amren, who was lying on the floor, sleepily. Elithiana ultimately decided that there was no way she could escape with her head so full of thought, so she laid on the floor, lying her head on Amren's furry back, using his as a pillow. He did not growl or even react, like he usually would if Elithiana got anywhere close to him. She closed her eyes, thinking about what happened, Lilith said that she loved her. Elithiana heard the door to the dungeon open, she opened her eyes, as Amren perked up. She looked over to her cell door, seeing Lilith and an elven boy approaching her cell. She stood up, Amren following suit. 

      "What are you doing, Lilith?" Elithiana questioned, "Who the hell is that?"

      "Hes a friend," Lilith smiled as they stepped into the light, Elithiana seeing the boy much clearer now, and she immediately recognized him. The boy grabbed a key from his pocket, unlocking the door, allowing Amren and Elithiana to walk out. Elithiana stared at him, for a moment hoping to whatever god would listen that this was not a dream. Before she knew it, tears were streaming down her face, her little brother was staring right back at her. He was crying too, as the two wrapped their arms around each other. Amren sitting by Lilith's feet, as she pets him. Elithiana quickly realized that she was crying and wiped the tears, cursing herself for being weak in front of Lilith. Florian and Elithiana pulled away, Florian giving his sister a sweet smile. 

      "I really missed you, sis." Florian said. Lilith just stood and watched, smiling, she was so glad that Elithiana had finally gotten her brother back. She had never seen her girlfriend cry before, it was endearing, seeing a side that wasn't stone, or something slightly less. Elithiana approached Lilith, putting her hands on either side of her face and kissing her softly, as she moved a strand of hair from her face. 

      "Thank you, Lilith." Elithiana whispered, Florian watched, happily. He felt good knowing his sister wasn't alone. Amren walked to him and nudged his leg with his nose. Florian looking down and patting the wolfs head. Elithiana took a step back. "We better-" Lilith grabbed the elven girl, pulling her back to her, kissing her deeply. Florian's eyes widened and turned away to pet Amren, he did not want to witness his sister and Lilith having a make-out session in a dungeon. He wandered to the trunk in the far corner, using the key he had pickpocketed from one of the guards, to open it, grabbing his sisters confiscated blades. Lilith and Elithiana just continued to make-out, making Florian feel incredibly awkward. 

      "I missed you so much." Lilith whispered, after she pulled away to breathe. 

      "It was 3 days." Elithiana breathed out. 

      "Yeah, and it felt like forever..." Lilith whined. 

      "Hey lovebirds, I get that you are weird and horny but we should probably go." Florian said, walking to his sister and Lilith, Amren behind him. He held his sisters blades out to her, and she took them. She strapped her thigh straps on, sliding her blades into them, noticing Lilith staring. Florian sighed. 

      "I agree." Elithiana said, "Wait, you said 'we.'" 

      "Yeah, unless you don't want your awesome little brother to come along with you?" Florian said, faking sadness. 

      "Of course, I want you to come." Elithiana said, turning to Florian. 

      "Great, because I have horses ready outside, and we don't have much more time!" Florian smiled. He motioned towards a grate on the other side of the dungeons, "We'll go out this way. It shouldn't alarm anyone in the castle, and its fairly out of sight from the guards, then from there we follow along the wall to the left 50 paces and we'll reach the horses, I tied them to posts out there so nobody would see." Florian said as he led them to the grate, pulling it off. Elithiana, hopped down, it was about 6 feet deep, with shallow water at the bottom. Next, Lilith came down, with the help of Elithiana holding her hand and guiding her down carefully, then, Elithiana helped Amren down, who was being held partially by Florian, lowering him down. Then Florian hopped down, leading them through the sewers.