"I apologize for my sudden interruption, but it's just that I couldn't help but notice your out here all by yourself." He spoke calmly. You stare at him before an idea dinged in your head. "It's okay, but I have a question. Where am I?" You ask, he tilted his head. Looking you up and down quickly.

"Oh...Well my dear! Your right here in New Orleans Louisiana!" He introduced like a showman, even going so far as to pose dramatically. Which was a bit weird for a first interaction but whatever. He stared at you like he was waiting for something. You stared blankly back, your eyes moving around his face and arms. Before the puzzle pieces clicked, you let out a 'oh' before speaking.

"Thank you for the information sir, but-...I should really get going!" You spoke trying to slip around him but he grabbed your wrist. "Well what's the rush for dear! I'm sure I can walk you home" he offered. You shook your head, "no no, it's fine really I don't really go with people. And plus I think I remember there was a killer around!" Now you were just speaking out your ass... But he paused for a second, "you're right but that it even more of reason I should walk you home!" He smiled brighter, so there is a killer around??

"But that is also more reason to not let you know where I live" You respond. He cocked a brow before frowning, "my dear! Are you saying I'm a murderer? Because that is simply applesauce! I'm no goofy that should be in the pokey!" He scolded while you stared blankly at him. He continued babbling, saying slang you couldn't understand. "Ok ok! Sheesh- I'm sorry, I just don't want to take any risks-" you stop seeing his expression. His smile had returned but it was slightly unsettling, especially with the moonlight.

Putting your finger to your chin you look him up and down slowly. He tilted his head, "what are you doing?" He asked. You your eyes move up to his face, "checking to see if you seem like murderer" you hum. Before walking around him to check all the sides of his profile. Before standing back in front of him. Looking him up and down again you hummed, "I mean- you do look like a murderer. But I have nothing better to do than risk my life" you sigh.

He seemed taken aback, but his smile grew after a second of thought.  "Well then! Let's go" he held out his arm crook for you to hold. You hesitated, deciding not to hold onto him. "Well do you know where the airp-...train station or dock is?" You ask, he seemed taken aback. "Do you live near one of those places?" He asked. You shook your head, turning your back to him. "I just need to find my way back to (___)"

"(___)? That's another country, why are you here then my dear" he asked as you turned back. You decided to think fast, looking to your right to avoid eye contact.

"Oh- i don't know how I got here I was just in my home and the next thing I knew I was...Here." You lied, but technically it wasn't just lying it was a bit true. He stared blankly, but you could see something puzzling together behind his eyes. "So you're without a bed to sleep in?" He asked leaning closer. Your eyebrows furrow, "I guess?" You reply while backing up. "Hmm, well my dear your in luck since I'm quite generous" he spoke quickly moving to hold you by the waits and pulling you towards the woods. "So if your up to it I can let you stay with me~" he spoke spinning a piece of your hair in between his fingers.

Is he-...Trying to rizz me up? You thought, moving away a bit because of the uncomfortable gesture.

"I-. Thanks for the offer but are you sure??" You hum deciding to play along. Praying he'd say no, but he nodded pulling your hair behind your ear and noticing your earphones. You forgot they were on since the music stopped, when did the music stop? He looked at it, spinning the wire around his fingers before moving back his hand.

"I'm sorry I got a bit carried away now where were we?" He hummed. Starting to walk, speaking of walking you hadn't even noticed you two were walking into the woods until now.