Miaomiao restrained herself and didn't dare breath as she furtively stole a glance at Liu Fuyi.

Mu Yao was wearing a dark yellow jacket and a moonlight white muslin skirt. Her sash was lightly tied around her lower abdomen. Even if she casually assembled her wardrobe, others could still notice her cold jade-like temperament leaking through. Mu Yao was stunned for a moment before her pair of cold eyes flitted past Liu Fuyi to land on Miaomiao.

"Miss Ling, your countenance doesn't look too good. Are you seasick?" There was still a pebble of care within her cold and indifferent tone.

"Oh... A little..." Miaomiao felt overwhelmed by the situation only to hear Liu Fuyi naturally follow with: "Seasick? I still have scented sachets here..."

Before the sound of his voice had left the air, Mu Yao's expression had already changed. She nodded her head at flying speed and brushed past Liu Fuyi without a word, leaving behind Liu Fuyi to enjoy the river breeze with half of his words still in his mouth.

Mu Yao was a good person who clearly defined good and evil. She wouldn't blame Miaomiao's naivety and immaturity. She could only spew her belly full of anger onto the main culprit for inviting this little missy on this adventure.

She was angry. Angry at his brash responsibility and angry at him for carelessly making promises.

She was angry. Angry at what else? Even she wasn't clear herself.

The river breeze blew Liu Fuyi's clothes about; A shocked and helpless expression appeared on his handsome and gentle face for the very first time. It actually looked somewhat cute.

Mu Yao had left with empty hands but behind her followed a black lotus toting a rolled up roll of bedding.

Behind the cotton quilt, an amused expression appeared in Mu Sheng's black pupils. He was in very good spirits as he greeted Ling Miaomiao: "It's all thanks to Miss Ling's fortune that we've boarded such a luxurious passenger ship."

Finished speaking, he blindly chased after Mu Yao: "Sis, let me help you make your bed..."

The pressure on Miaomiao's head made her feel like she was unable to breath as she blankly stood in place. Fuyi smiled and asked: "Do you know how to lay your bedding..."

"Oh? I..."

Was the male lead going to even help her lay and make her bed?!

Miaomiao heard the system send wave after wave of alarms at her. Then, she remembered the mission she hadn't completed yet. She immediately changed her words: "I don't..."

"Let's go then. We'll be traveling to all sorts of places. This is a very important skill. I'll teach you." His expression was indifferent as he entered her cabin with an irrefusable stance.

Mu Yao's footsteps slowed down and she slightly turned her head around, as if waiting for something.

However, it was Mu Sheng who had caught up to her: "Sis, why did you stop?" He was hugging the roll of bed covers. His face was filled with an innocent and pure expression as he blocked her line of sight. "Young Noble Liu is helping Miaomiao lay her bedding." There was a sweet smile in the corner of his mouth, "Let's go in."

Mu Yao's expression congealed as she took her own bedding and left by herself.

"Sigh, Sis..."

"Ah Sheng."

Mu Yao stopped her movements and turned around to stare at him in a serious manner. The teardrop birthmark below her eye made her seem both charming and cold at the same time. Yet, what she said was a completely different matter: "Your body's essence seems off, did you..."