Hidden Message?

Warning: Partially proofread,pardon any typos!

"Am scared of history repeating itself,we can't have that."

"It won't hurt to give ourselves second chances, would it?.... especially you,you need to forgive yourself,stop blaming yourself for things you never had control over....none of this is your fault."

"B-But the prophecy,the hidden message says there will be a second doomsday caused by my generation and this one will be much worse that not even the Mother can save us....we can't ignore that part of the prophecy,no matter how long we hide this information from the rest,this is inevitable and that's what am afraid of."

"It didn't say only your generation."

"It doesn't make me feel any better."

"Am sure we will find a way when the time comes,I trust our warriors and so should you."

"The nightmares gets worse."

"I know...I really do."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere~

"You've waste so much time on that kid"

"That kid is part of the puzzle."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't need to know what I mean,just do what I tell you to."

"What about the others?"

"What about them?"

"They're getting aggressive each and every single day,they can't keep hiding,they all want to be in control once again."

"This is not the time"

"When is the time? We have been able to get Zuma on our side,the god of darkness and now we all have been able to cultivate his darkness, we're not mere Alphas who can be slaughtered by some omega...again!!"

"Chose your words carefully boy,that omega is not just any omega... that's the Moon goddess."

"And so what? We have someone more powerful than her on our side and this second dooms_

"Shut up!!!"

"A-Am s-sorry Alpha....I lost myself in vengeance,I forgot we ain't supposed to talk about this casually....I apologize"

"Out."

"Yes,Alpha"

The door closes as the young male exit,the older male left in the room looked at the close door with a menace expression as he lets out a sigh. A devilish smirk immediately adorning his face.

In the dim room,he stood up,walked close to the glass window and stared at the moon with a profound hatred,the nasty scar across his face being made visible because of the luminance from the moon.

"I can't wait to meet you again....Omega. And this time I'll make sure to not only wipe out the existence of your lowly creatures but will scatter your soul till you seize to exist." A menacing laughter breaks out into the quietness of the room as it echos around the walls,the sound carrying out a deadly promise of vengeance.

This is the start of something destructive.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.