His Son [2/2]

"Not only that...I beat him up, humiliated him and rejected him...i wanted to kill him but I couldn't find him after he was thrown in the woods. That night I slept with him,he was in his heat and i knotted him....the reason why i wanted to kill him that bad was because i knew he will get pregnant. My dad insisted I find him and kill him since that was a disgrace to our family. If he gave birth,my son will be your age,my son will be able to command people against their wills. Only my first born could do that and no one else." I couldn't believe my ears,I was so angry that I didn't even know which one of his words I wanted to be more angry of.

"My mother...." I felt tears threatening to spill but I wouldn't allow it...not today and probably not in front of this man.

"... he has a beautiful tanned skin,a very darker eyes-

"You've seen him?" He asked in disbelief. I glare at him with a bloodshot eyes.

"Why should I tell you?"

"You can't blame me for this,son."

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME THAT,I AM NOT YOUR SON!"

I screamed as I couldn't find it in me to accept this man as my biological father.

"No matter what...am still your father and you know this our world has no place for omegas...they make us weak. You can't have a male omega as your mate,reject him."

"I will never do that...I am not a coward like you!!!"

"Watch the way you speak to me boy!!" He shouts and he stood up,I didn't back down as I stood challengingly looking right into his eyes. I didn't care that he was the Alpha and my action serve as a disrespect and a challenge to him.

"You reject him or -

"Have already marked him!"

"You've what?!"

"Yes, I've marked him so if anything happens to him,I go down with him." I say with confidence,I know that no matter how wicked and ruthless he is,and as much as I hate to admit I am still his son. And that fucker has a soft spot for me even when we thought I wasn't his biological son.

"What have you done?!"

"I don't care what anyone say,I am never given up on my mate!"

"Fine."  What? Did he accept it just like that?

"You will keep your so called mate on one condition...." He smirks as he approaches me.

"No one in the pack or in another pack must know that your mate is an omega,he can't be the Luna,I will arrange a cottage away from the pack house for him to stay at,he won't be alone,I will let Kiki accompany and care for him. He will stay hidden... forever. I already have a perfect mate for you who will be the Luna. Is either what I have said or I kill your mate, don't think I won't or can't do it... you know what am capable of son."

I was still trying to comprehend the fuck he just said.

"That is unfair to my mate!"

"Nothing is fair in this world,learn to deal with it."

"I-

"You don't have a choice boy. Now get ready to introduce your mate to the pack." He pats my shoulder and left after his words.

I run a hand into my hair fustratingly.

'what should I do momma?'

When I told my mate about what had been decided,he smiled at me and told me he trusted me,he said he knows that I won't treat him wrongly....I didn't know whether to call him naive or plainly oblivious.