Doomsday [1/2]

Warning: Just so you know the timing is all over the place,but I still did my best so please don't ask me how old is this or that lest you confuse yourself.....just please read this story to the best of your understanding,am just too lazy at calculating years and numbers! Thanks and Enjoy Reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV

After the two royal omegas left,Tankhun looks up at Yok who was already staring back at him.

"What did you tell Porsche?" Tankhun asks averting his eyes back on veggies he's cutting.

"Hmm....about Pete." Yok sees Tankhun tense at the name,his hand pausing on the cutting he's doing. Everytime he hears the name of his own son he becomes so depressed and no one but Yok knows why.

Yok walks to Tankhun and takes the knife from him putting it on the counter,then he turns Tankhun to look at him.
"When will you stop punishing yourself and the innocent child for sins none of you committed? Isn't it time to also forgive yourself?"

Tankhun takes his hands from Yok and walks out of the kitchen,and of course Yok follows him up.

"Stop being so stubborn! The kid has had enough in all the lives he'd lived,why will you treat him this unfairly! He's your own son,you gave birth to him!" Yok screams every word making Tankhun turns on his heels to glare at him with bloodshot eyes.

"You think I like seeing my son suffer?" Tankhun asks softly with an immense bitterness.

"You think I like being like this? YOU THINK THIS IS EASY FOR ME!!!" Tankhun shouts as the glasses in their house shutters. Tears flowing from his eyes nonstop as he breaks down....finally.

Yok hurriedly approaches him and gathers him into his arms, comforting his best friend.

Trigger warnings: angst and mentions of blood!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

50 years ago

When Apo finally found his true nature,he decided to keep omegas safe and away from the various packs. Somehow when he first made the Omega village he kept discovering more and more rejected omegas in the woods.

He saved them all and brought them to the village.

It turns out that no pack actually favored their omegas and immediately they realized you're born an omega,you get tossed into the woods left to die as they saw them as misfortunes and taaboos.

And Apo being the mother he is made sure to take all those babies in with his own babies,and since some of the other omegas he found were older,he taught them how to cater for the babies.

As Apo made it his duty to take all omegas away,he always ventures into the woods with his own trained omegas as they scurry for more abandoned omegas. It took them years to finally rescue every single omega from their packs. Then Apo made a deal with the fertility goddess Azua, to not let any packs give birth to omegas except for the Omegas.

But when Apo thought his work was done and he can finally rest,he discovered something more shocking. His right hand omega,Khun was pregnant but not by the fertility water he made but by an Alpha.

Turns out he broke the number one rule. He had been secretly seeing his mate,an Alpha for months prior.

He met the supposed mate when he went away from the omega village and to a stream a bit farther away from the village to enjoy nature and swim in the stream. He knew it was dangerous but he decided to go anyway,well Tankhun was known for not obeying rules, though he was also abandoned by his pack he wasn't traumatized like the other omegas,so he was very sassy, confident,funny and and of course does not obey the rules.