"How old are you?"

The maidservant was doubtful, "Fourteen. What's wrong, young miss?"

In the nightmare, Miaomiao saw her face. A fourteen year old young lady, in that chaos-filled night, was defiled and choked to death. Thrown onto the muddy ground with both of her wide eyes open.

This was the final ending of 'Ling Yu's family that the book of <Demon Hunter> never revealed.

When that all happened, where was Ling Yu? Did she pass through the green bamboo forest or did she go to Apricot Town? Did she ever think of her family as well as the people that she had left behind, and what fate they would end up facing?

She lowered her eyes: "Nothing really, let's go. Let's head to the flower pavilion."

"Mission Reminder: Mission 1: 1/4 complete. Scene continuation: Host must grow intimate with the character [Liu Fuyi] while following [Ling Yu]'s plotline. Warning ends here."

She suddenly received a notification and the pastry in Ling Miaomiao's mouth turned tasteless.

"Peh." She carefully spit it out on her palm.

"Not to your taste?" Liu Fuyi smiled as he sipped his tea. Then he good heartedly pushed Miaomiao's teacup closer to her.

"From what I see, Miss Ling still hasn't woken up yet."

Mu Sheng butted in with his fake smile. He also only went to sleep around 2 in the morning yet his face was white and healthy red. There wasn't even the slightest hint of a blemish under his eyes.

Feeling Mu Sheng's gaze, Ling Miaomiao subconsciously trembled slightly under those dark pupils. With a blink, the illusion of a blaze once again engulfed her. Her stomach started to turn.

Ling Yu had been searched and seized, and it was not unrelated to this youth in front of her.

Mu Sheng saw her face pale and fiercely took a sip of tea of water. Seeing that he gave her the cold shoulder, she turned towards Liu Fuyi and asked in a weak tone: "Brother Liu, does my complexion look bad?"

She looked completely focused with her eyes ablaze that Mu Sheng's expression grew rigid for a moment.

In the flower pavilion, there was only Miaomiao accompanying the group of main leads. Her mayor father had been busy with government affairs since morning. His original words were: Young people should talk more with other youths. He was old and couldn't keep up in conversation. He would only make the guests feel awkward.

To be honest, Miaomiao knew that the mayor had other intentions in letting this group of capable superhumans stay here for a period of time. It was in case another thorny demon appeared in the county, he could easily request for their help. However, it wasn't right for him to use his status to pressure them so he threw the heavy responsibility onto his beloved daughter. He eagerly hoped for Miaomiao to become close with them, and it'd be best if she could establish some friendships.

"Oh, it doesn't very good." Fuyi carefully inspected her pale face. He slightly wrinkled his brows, "Where do you feel uncomfortable?" The two of them were very close to each other and when he lowered his head to inspect, it created a rather ambiguous angle. Liu Fuyi had the halo of a male lead and with his unique temperament and his focused stare, even aunties and married women would blush.

Miaomiao bravely stared back, ignoring the hint of red spreading across her nose: "I just... couldn't sleep well at night."

Past Liu Fuyi's shoulder, she saw Mu Yao's posture in drinking tea suddenly freeze for a moment. She then lifted her cold eyes and vigilantly watched them.