Chapter 18

His skin began to bubble under itself. Cascading heat throughout his whole body like he just fell into a fire. Burning here, burning there, pain and more pain. Like someone had you pinned down while another was pinching your skin. Felix tried to get away from the agonizing pain coming from his arms, there was no escape. Then he opened his eyes.

He was back in his old home's kitchen. The clicking of heels had filled his head, taunting his ears.

Shut up....where is it coming from.

Make it stop...make it stop...make it stop!

That rigid feeling of metal came to his back as he fell to his knees. Tears brimming his eyes, it was all too familiar. Every flinch from the next burn caused the other to tug on his skin, too painful to move. Then everything went numb. Everything went quiet.

Felix was no longer in his childhood home but instead in his own dorm room.

"Hey stop! Please stop!" He called out as he watched from afar. He wasn't sure if this was a dream or he was co-conscious. Felix was strapped in a scene he didn't want to watch. His own hands carried a heated spoon with an oven mitt. His own hands placed the metal over his arm making his hair stand a little. Then that pain again. That familiar heat all over his body made his skin jump.

Burn after burn, Felix fell to the ground in his little darkness. It was just like when he was little. So much like it he thought. He screamed and begged for help, pleading forgiveness on whatever he did but nothing worked. It seemed like he was drowning again. His voice becoming absent, his body flooding with numbness.

Then everything was quiet again.

"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry...sorry..please forgive me.." Felix came too, whimpering.

"Felix please calm down! Gosh we need to get you to the hospital...Felix...anyone..." Chan had called before him, trying his best to calm down the blonde.

The younger let his face peek out from behind his defensive, burned, arms. He saw Chan and then the damage he did to them. "Oh my gosh.." He let out barely audible. His eyes filled with tears again. That wasn't a dream, it felt like a nightmare but all that it was was Felix being co-conscious.

"Felix oh thank god...hey are you okay?" Chan asked worriedly. They were again in the hallway, like the first time Chan had caught the other in the middle of the night.

At that moment Felix fell into Chan's arms with his own held up, "Chan they hurt so bad...I don't know what's going on I'm so scared! I want it to stop...please make it stop!"

Chan wrapped his arms around the other's waist, doing his best to avoid the burned arms of his boyfriend. Pretty selfish for Felix to ask him to stop it when he himself knew he couldn't. Chan had felt so bad for the other, all of this was so overwhelming to Felix. They thought he was doing well.

"I know lix...I want it to stop also..."

"Why isn't Mina coming out?" He sobbed into Chan's shoulder, "Where is she..I don't want to deal with this anymore!"

Chan let out a breath. "It will be okay...what do you want me to do Felix. Should I take you to your dad or go to the hospital." he asked softly, rubbing circles on the blonde's back. Felix pulled away with his arms still in the air as he landed onto the wall. His tears were still falling as he mumbled. He looked so disheveled, and it pained Chan to look. Let alone the little sleep there both running on since it was close to 3 in the morning.

"Call...call Minho hyung..p-please call him.." He managed to get out before crying some more. The older ushered to his feet to find his phone and call Minho. It had taken 4 times but he finally reached the silver haired.  In under 10 minutes a loud knock fell to the door. Once Chan opened it two college boys had fallen to where Felix was.