Episode 11 - Part 1: First Groups, Some With Surprises

Start from the beginning

"Well don't look too happy to see me." Sangjin said, reading the room.

The boys snickered.

"Sorry, hyung, it's just that, if you're here that means Jinhae isn't." Jinhyuk said.

"So?" Sangjin questioned as he took a seat.

"So that means we need Sairo to walk through the doors otherwise we are screwed and one of us vocalists are going to have to rap." Juwon explained.

"Oh." Sangjin's eyes widened. He started to get nervous too.

And the room was silent as the boys chewed on their nails, hoping for rapper Sairo to walk through the door. After much waiting, the doorknob finally turned and the boys perked up. They cheered when they saw trainee #18, Ito Sairo walk through the door. They even stood up and ran over, hugging the male.

"Why am I being hugged?" The male asked.

"Because you just saved our team." Heeun said.

Sairo looked around and saw that he was the only 5-ranked rapper. His eyes widened. "I'm the only rapper?"

"Main rapper." Jinhyuk corrected.

"That automatically leaves Jinhyuk as the lead rapper." Juwon said.

Jinhyuk nodded, already knowing of his fate. "I'm okay with that. KJ is the main dancer in Last Chance so." Jinhyuk flashed a grin, liking to play the role of main dancer.

"That leaves us to determine who will be which vocalist." Sangjin said.

"Well there's two main vocals so it's up to you three." Heeun said, pointing to Sangjin, Junwon, and Juwon. "You're all 5's in vocals. Isaac and I are only 4's."

Isaac nodded, agreeing with Heeun.

"If we're gonna win, Junwon should do it." Sangjin said.

Junwon's eyes widened as he was curious of Sangjin's thoughts. "Why?"

"Because you've been first the entire show, and second last time." Sangjin explained. "The fans love you which means we need to continue giving them what they love if we want to win.

"Sangjin has a point." Jinhyuk chimed in. "Junwon should be one of the main vocalists."

"Okay, but what about Sangjin and I?" Juwon asked.

The two looked at one another. It was obvious both wanted to be the other Main Vocalist.

"I think Sangjin hyung should do it." Quiet Sairo spoke up.

Sangjin tried not to show his smile.

"What's the reasoning?" Juwon asked.

"You've played the main vocal more than him." Sairo explained. "Sangjin hyung should get a chance too."

Juwon bit his lip as he tried not to show his anger.

"Why don't we vote on it?" Jinhyuk suggested.

"Good idea!" Heeun exclaimed.

The two vocalists agreed to it and closed their eyes while the others quietly voted. Due to Sairo's reasoning, Sangjin ended up winning.

"Sangjin won, sorry Juwon." Jinhyuk said.

Juwon just nodded.

"Why don't you take Haru's part?" Heeun suggested. "He gets the killing part and is a strong dancer like you."

"Okay." Juwon smiled, liking the idea.

"What about you hyung?" Junwon asked Heeun.

"I'll take Kay's part." Heeun said. "Isaac can have Leaf's."