Hospital

(Andrea's POV)

He sat in the plane anxiously waiting for an email.

He had been emailed all of Eris's  details and he had replied asking if he could have a photo of her.

He held his breath as an email came through and he clicked on the attachment.

He saw a small Eris laid in a hospital bed, she looked so small as the bed was clearly for an adult. Her black hair was sprawled out onto the pillow, he smiled seeing she still had the the little spot behind her ear where only white hair grew although it seemed shorter then the rest of her hair. Her mother had had it too and they had both secretly hoped at least one of there children inherited it.

He shook his head making himself concentrate as he read the report. He was so out of it from reading what happened to his baby girl that he didnt even notice the plane land.

Mateo looked worried as he put his hand one his fathers shoulder.

"Dad.. we should get going to the hospital it just past 7"

Andrea nodded as they both walked out the plane getting into the waiting car. He reached into his bag pulling out a small scrap of fabric that was ripped at the edges. It was all they had found of Eris's baby blanket.

Mateo looked to him

"Dad.. she wont remember us.. how do we get her to trust us.."

"Its going to take a while.. shes grown up around a gang and drug dealers and addicts... we need to show her that we wont hurt her."

Mateo nodded and looked as they pulled up to the hospital.

They headed inside and Andrea went to the front desk.

"Hello im Andrea Alvarez i had a call my daughter was here"

The nurse looked up and blushed a little seeing him, she smiled softly.

"Yes give me a second... ah yes Eris ? Shes in room 206"

He nodded his head and turned and took Mateo up to the room where a police officer was watching the door.

"Im here for my daughter"

"Due to the nature of how she was find ill need to see some id sir"

He nodded handing over his passport

The officer nodded and opened the door for them. Normally he would of been annoyed having to show his id however this was to protect his little girl.

Stepping into the room he looked at her small body in the bed, it broke his heart.

He moved to sit by her bed and Mateo sat on a chair in the corner of the room and began reading her chart.

They both looked up hearing her begin to wake up. Andrea moved his chair back slightly so that he wasnt right in her face when she woke up.

She slowly opened her eyes but looked very dazed.

"Mr Alvarez can i speak with you a moment ?"

A doctor said as he had hears that Andrea had arrived. He nodded and stood just outside the room with the doctor.

"Now it may take a little while for the seditive to leave her system and after a few days rest the police may want to ask her a few questions.. i was also told you wanted your own doctor to do another dna test ?"

Andrea thought about it and then looked back into the room and smiled softly

"Seeing her now i know she is my daughter. I would like to ask about a treatment plan as well as when she would be able to fly. I want to take her home to spain as soon as possiable."

The doctor looked through his notes

"A lot of her injuries simply need time to heal however there are previous injuries that may not of healed right ... as long as she is resting and not moving too much.. flying should be okay but once she has healed a bit she needs to regurlarly see a doctor"

Andrea nodded and then went back into Eris's room. She was looking out the window at a small black bird that was on the ledge. He slowly held a small glass of water to her.

"Here.. you were asleep for a while"

Eris didnt look at him but she tried to sit up but only winced. He used the remote to move the bed so she was sat up. He then put a straw into her glass folding it so she could sip it. She took a few small sips and then stopped.

"T-thank you s-sir... a-am i i-in t-trouble.."

It broke him inside to hear his princess be so scared to speak and to worry that she was in trouble. He placed the glass down and gently held her hand noticing her flinch slightly.

"You are not in trouble. We have been looking for you since you were a baby... im your father. And from now on im going to protect you."

She looked to him slightly looking very nervous and then she looked to Mateo who was still sat in the corner. Mateo noticed and looked to her smiling.

"Im your second oldest brother. And just like dad me and your brothers will keep you safe"

She opened her mouth speaking only in a slight whisper

"Like sam a-and a-alex ?... s-sam got me f-food and a-alex l-locked the door w-when t-they all had the b-bad juice...they s-said they m-my brothers ..."

Andrea squeezed her hand very slightly. At least it seemed like there was someone that looked after her even just a little

"Sort of like that however we are related by blood. And we would sooner get hurt then let anyone hurt you."

Mateo said gently trying not to scare her

"For now my dear get some rest, soon we will be going home"

She nodded slightly her eyes already drooping as she fell back asleep