Chaos

(Eris's POV)

Misery was all little Eris knew.

She woke up and groaned rolling onto her side hissing as she pushed herself up. She then brushed down her oversized top sighing at all the blood stains.

She was in the basment after her punishment the night before. She had bumped into one of the dealers while she was attempting to hide. And he hadnt like that.

She looked down at her legs seeing the brusies and scars. She sniffled tears filling her eyes. She was only 5 why did they hate her so much.

She tried to be good and did what they said. All cleaning supplied where either in low cabnits or on the floor as ot was Eris job to clean.

She looked to the basment door confused. There was lots of banging and shouting but she couldnt understand what they were shouting.

Suddently the basment door opened and Eris pushed herself into the corner thinking it was one of the gang members coming to hurt her.

A police officer shined his light down into the basment running the beam along the walls looking at all the blood. And then he noticed Eris.

"Oh-oh god, hey ! Theres a kid down here !"

He shouted the paramedics over. They had called them incase there was a shoot out but they wheren't expecting to find the small girl in the basment. She was tiny clearly malnorished and covered in scars, brusies and cuts.

Eris fought the paramedics. She didnt was any of the ickey drugs. Eventually they sedated her.

(3rd POV)

Eris looked so small in the paramedics arms as they took her to the ambulance and placed her on a streacher.

They took her to the hospital and examined her. She was so small the doctors thought she was around 3 but when they x-rayed to see if anything was broken -she had two broke ribs and hair line fractures on multiple bones- the X-rays reviled she was 5.

While she was knocked out the doctors took some blood to check for any family. They were hopeing to god that she had family.

They had treated her the best they could. They nodded down all injures and scars. They could tell the oldest scar was one that ran just infront of her ear going across her cheek under her jaw and onto her neck slightly. It was amazing that she even survived that.

Luckly the results came back and they where surprised seeing that she had a father and 5 brothers.

The doctors gave the information to the police and told them that Eris wouldnt be awake until sometime tomorrow.

The police were swamped with the work the raid had given them so it ended up being hours later around 3pm that someone got round to calling Eris's biological father.

(Andrea's POV)

Getting home he shrugged off his jacket running a hand through his jet black hair. Finally finished. His blue eyes scanned the living room not seeing any of his boys. He went up to his office.

He sighed as he sat at his desk, his day has been chaotic. He had met with both the russian and the italians today. And while they were on good terms, the meetings always dragged on and now it was 9pm by the time he had gotten home.

He knew he had a call soon with the americans but he was dreading it. Not because they were on bad terms but because it reminded him of his dead wife and daughter.

His daughter was only a few months old when it happened. In a cruel twist of fate they had actually been coming from getting Eris her injections at the hospital when they got side swiped.

The car had then went off the road. Worst was the police belived that Eris was thrown from the car as they couldnt find her body.

That was 5 years ago. Since then he hadnt left spain and focused on his mafia.

He gritted his teeth as he thought about it.

His only baby girl didnt even make it to 1.

He sighed hearing his phone go off.

"Andrea Alvarez speaking."

"Hello this is officer johnson, from new york, im calling because during a raid on a gang hide out, we found your daughter, we need to know if you would like to take custody"

Andrea froze. No no he heard wrong. He must of.

"There must be some mistake, my daughter... died in a car crash 5 years ago."

"Actually sir when we interigated one of the hm.. drug users.. we were informed that he had caused the crash that day and had taken her from the car before it went off the road. She had a cut from the glass but that was her only injuried from the crash... since then they have had her.."

Andrea froze. If this was his daughter. For the past 5 years she had been around gangmembers and drug users.

"Did.. did you run DNA ?"

"Of course sir, thats why im calling"

"... ill sort flight, i should arrive by 8am"

"Great sir, shes currently at new hope hospital ill let them know about your arivel"

The officer then hung up.

She was in the hospital, he slowly put down his phone, his baby girl was alive and in hospital. Shes been in new york this whole time.

He quickly went upstairs packing some clothes and things for himself as well as some of the boys old clothes just incase.

He then texted his boys to meet him in the dinning room.

He went down to the dinning room with his bag. All 5 of his boys where sat waiting.

His oldest boys where triplets, Diego, Mateo and Alvaro all 21

Then was Hugo 17 and Luis 16.

All his boys looked to him

"Going somewhere again dad ?"

Hugo asked seeing his bag

"Thats right. Just now i got a call.. seems your sister is alive and in new york"

They all froze looking at him. They had all been so happy to get a baby sister and had been so happy when Eris was born. The crash had took an extreme toll on them. They had lost their mother and their baby sister.

"Your not lieing right... this isnt just some cruel joke.."

Luis said quietly looking down his hands fisted.

"Its not a joke. They checked with DNA and ill be sending one of our doctors to check again as well however... i dont think shes been in a good place these past 5 years"

Now all the boys looked worried

"I want to go with you."

Mateo said stepping forward. Mateo was the middle triplet and had become a doctor while his two brothers had joined their father in the mafia bussiness.

"Alright. Luis, Hugo. Listen to your brothers. Ill send you updates."

With in an hour they had gotten the plane ready, as well as called the americans and asked for use of one of their safe houses.

They had agreed and sent some people to tidy it ready for their arrivel.

This was it. He was getting his little girl.