C11; Love Song

Beginne am Anfang

BOY 2: What a loser!

*They both continued laughing, making Lincoln sink down in the booth with Stella comforting him. Ronnie Anne clenched her fist, wanting to shut both boys up, but she remembers the promise she made to not cause trouble here, no matter if they deserved it or not.*

LINC: I don't know...

STELLA: We could sing a duet~.

LINC: S-sure.

NIKKI: Simp.

RONNIE: Like you weren't when you saw the photo?

NIKKI: Weren't you?

RONNIE: He's just a friend!

SID: Hey look, the pizza's here!

*Oh goodie, something to change the subject! Everyone grabs one slice for themselves & digs in, while Lincoln eats his with a fork & knife, just so he doesn't take off his hood. Serious Deja Vu, as he thinks something bad is gonna happen.*

***EVENING, GINO'S PIZZA***

*Many were clamoring for this big event as a few were ready to show off their singing, with some others ready to be entertained. Sameer, Laird, & Casey were dressed formerly, like many others. Stella was dressed in the outfit Carlota gave her, while Lincoln was dressed in the magic tux he bought wearing a large top hat to hide his hair & a black face mask for good measure. The moment the white haired boy showed off himself in the new duds, Stella swooned at how good looking he was. Carlota insisted on restyling his hair & he reluctantly agreed just so she wouldn't dye it. The aftermath was a glittering pompadour, just to match his new tux. Lincoln was nervous that someone might recognize him as the Chocolate Bunny Streaker, so he did whatever it took to keep his hat on, just in case. As for the reaction from the others, Sid & Nikki both thought Lincoln looked hot, Sameer & Casey thought he looked fly, while Laird fainted. Ronnie Anne sighed thinking how ridiculous everyone looked.*

RONNIE: Why is everyone dressed up? We're at a pizza place!

CASEY: You know the saying; Dress for success!

SAMEER: Yeah boi!

SID: All of you look great!

STELLA: T-thanks. What song should we sing Lincoln?

*Lincoln took a look at the flier to see what songs were in the machine & found some of them he could relate to; Human by Rag n Bones, Silhouette by Owl City, & Lonely by Justin Bieber just to name a few. The one he decided to go with was Alone P.2 by Alan Walker & Ava Max.*

LINC: How about this one?

STELLA: Oh I love this song!

*The time to sing was now as a spotlight shined down on an old man with a cane dressed like an Italian chef next to a karaoke machine on a stage.*

GINO: Hello everybody! Who's ready for some singing~? Those participating, line up here!

*Everyone entering lined up & waited for their turn to sing. Starting this off was a boy singing Immortals by Imagine Dragons, who had terrible dancing moves. Next was an old man who sang Barbie Girl, for some reason. (He was great at dancing.) Sameer was next & he chose the song Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5. He didn't do too well, plus his dancing didn't help. Casey was after him & chose to sing Safe & Sound by Capital Cities, only to lose his voice midway. (At least his dancing was cool.) Many singers went, with only a few getting praised or booed off stage. Lincoln & Stella were right after Laird, who decided to enter just for fun & well he decided to sing a certain Spice Girls song you all might know.*

LINC: His dance moves are... interesting.

STELLA: Yeah.

MAN: BOO, YOU STINK!

*Laird could take a hint, so he got off the stage before he could be pelted & sat down with the other skate club members, feeling quite foolish.*

SID: Tough crowd.

CASEY: What are you talking about? Half of the audience cheered for you!

RONNIE: Who knew Owl City was a fan favorite?

NIKKI: Looks like the lovebirds are up.

*Stella takes Lincoln by the hand as both of them grab a microphone & prepare to sing. Ladies & gentlemen, boys & girls, it's time for a musical sequence!*

STELLA: We were young, posters on the wall, praying we're the ones that the teacher wouldn't call. We would stare at each other. 'Cause we were always in trouble.

LINC: And all the cool kids did their own thing, I was on the outside always looking in. Yeah, I was there but I wasn't. They never really cared if I wasn't.

STELLA: We all need that someone that gets you like no one else, right when you need it the most~!

LINC: We all need a soul to rely on, a shoulder to cry on, a friend through the high & the low~!

STELLA & LINC: I'm not gonna make it alone-la-la-la-la-la, lone, la-la-la-la-la, 'lone~. I'm not gonna make it alone-la-la-la-la-la, lone, la-la-la-la-la, 'lone~.

*Both were dancing pretty well as they sang on. What dazzled the crowd was when Lincoln did various magic tricks. The solo was coming up as the white haired lad turned to face his Filipina girlfriend & held her hands.*

LINC: 'Cause you are that someone that gets me like no one else, right when I need it the most~.

STELLA: And I'll be the one you rely on, a shoulder to cry on, a friend through the highs & the lows~!

*Both finished up as they danced with Lincoln releasing a smoke bomb as they reached the end of the song both singing their hearts out.*

STELLA & LINC: I'm not gonna make it alone~...

*The young couple then kiss, causing Lincoln's hat to fall off & everyone claps, cheers, & whistles. The white haired boy realizes his hat fell off, but noticed his hair looked light blonde in the light. He'll have to thank Carlota for the gel. Gino then joins them on stage.*

GINO: I think it's clear who the winners are. Give another round for...

STELLA: Stel-Link!

*Both bow as they claim their prize & everyone heads out for home. The skaters all head out & wait for parents or siblings to pick them up.*

LINC: See you guys tomorrow?

RONNIE: Why not?

SAMEER: Congrats on winning...

STELLA: Here.

*Stella hands Sameer the coupon book, confusing most of them. Sameer didn't want to refuse, so he took them out of their kindness.*

LINC: We're heading back to Royal Woods on Sunday.

STELLA: The coupons would be hard to use.

SAMEER: Thank you so much!

LINC: Bobby's here.

STELLA: Bye guys!

*The couple, Ronnie, & Sid get in & drive off for some good sleep. But it seems their performance unbeknownst to many was being recorded by a few & no doubt are gonna be posted online. I wonder how everyone in Royal Woods will react?*

TO BE CONTINUED...