C1; Sour Start

*Ah Royal Woods. A popular little community with so much to do, despite only being named after a tree. SpongeBob reference aside, it's a beautiful sunny April afternoon, thankfully past April Fools Day, with our destination being 1219 Franklin Avenue, otherwise known as the Loud House. As usual, the Louds were hard at work, including the man with the plan himself, who was getting ready to head out all dressed up in his magician outfit. Yo Magic Man!*

LINC: Huh? Oh, hey.

*What exciting things are you up to today Lincoln? Some sort of family misadventure you or others are planning?*

LINC: No, a new magic prop just got delivered to our house yesterday & I wanted to show it off to my friends. I know this trick could really help boost my career. I better get going!

*Lincoln rushes out for the door, only to be stopped by a hand placed onto his shoulder. The hand belong to his father, Lynn Loud Senior (LS).*

LS: Hold it son, I need to tell you something important.

LINC: Dad, I'm in a hurry, please make it quick!

LS: There's a large chocolate egg in the fridge for the upcoming Easter egg hunt. So please don't touch it.

*Said egg hunt is a part of the Royal Woods Easter Picnic on Sunday where families will have fun & get to mingle, a raffle for teens to win coupons for the Royal Woods Mall, & ending the day with an exciting nighttime parade. That truly sounds like a fun day for many.*

LINC: That's quite an honor.

LS: It is, I've spent all night preparing it & all morning finishing it. Can you let your sisters know? I gotta get to the restaurant for the brunch rush.

LINC: Sure thing.

*The eldest Loud male makes a run for the door & then drives off. Lincoln then gets a text from his best buddy, Clyde McBride.*

LINC: *Texting.* On my way, I just need to do something quick.

*Lincoln ran over to the staircase & yelled to the top of his lungs loud enough for all of his sisters (And possibly the whole neighborhood.) to hear.*

LINC: DON'T EAT THE CHOCOLATE IN THE FRIDGE!

*With that message yelled, the white haired lad rushes out & hops onto his bike to ride off. As he leaves, the other girls run down with looks of excitement & see the large chocolate egg Lincoln was talking about.*

LANA: Woah...

LENI: Chocolate!

LOLA: BIG chocolate!

*Their mouths start drooling as they immediately start tearing the egg apart to each get a piece to consume. Well, this is a troublesome predicament that'll no doubt lead to problems later. But right now, let's focus on Lincoln.*

***KETCHAM PARK***

*Lincoln arrives to find the other members of the Action News Team sitting at a picnic table, with Stella eating carrot sticks, Rusty on his phone, Liam & Zach were playing with familiar trading cards, & Clyde comes in with an ice cream cone, only to clear his throat to get the attention of the others.*

CLYDE: Lincoln's here.

LINC: Hey guys! Are you ready to see my newest magic prop?

RUSTY: Show us dawg!

*Lincoln excitedly pulls out three large silver rings. The ring link trick, a classic of many magicians.*

LINC: Three rings separated, will soon become linked!