Chapter 4: Into the Lion's Den

Michael had planned to meet with the Russian spy, Ivan Petrov, at a secret location in the outskirts of the city. The place was isolated, and Michael knew it was the perfect spot for a covert meeting.

As he arrived, he noticed a suspicious-looking car parked nearby, and his instincts told him that something was off. Michael quickly took cover behind a nearby building and scanned the area for any potential threats. He could hear footsteps approaching, and he knew that he had to act fast.

He drew his gun and prepared for a possible confrontation. As the footsteps grew louder, Michael's heart raced, and he was ready to face whatever was coming his way.

Suddenly, a man appeared from the corner, and Michael recognized him as Ivan Petrov. He quickly lowered his gun and walked towards the Russian spy.

"Michael, I see you haven't lost your touch," Ivan said with a grin.

Michael smiled back and replied, "It's good to see you, Ivan. What do you have for me?"

Ivan handed Michael a small flash drive, and Michael quickly checked its contents. He found critical information about a terrorist attack that was planned to take place in the city.

"Thanks, Ivan. This will help us a lot," Michael said, and Ivan nodded before leaving the scene.

Michael knew he had to act fast and inform his team about the impending attack. He headed back to the agency's headquarters to report his findings.