Part Eight: Fight

Start from the beginning

Lilith was over with this fight. Her old self came to the surface and stared at Omori with her cold, now not very giggly, blue eyes. Then used Hollow Purple to land a big punch to Omori and made him pass out. The heroes came running to help the students on the surface.

''Lilith-sama we have to go please hurry!'' Kurogiri warned her after making Tomura pass the portal.

She looked at him and said, ''Go without me, I have something to do.''

Kurogiri looked at her with worried eyes. He realized the cold ones. He nodded and then closed the portal. He knew she would be fine. She is just pissed because Tomura got hurt.

Lilith walked to now de-puffed All Might. She chuckled.

''Hah.. So I was right.. You passed your limit. You are getting weak.''

All Might and Izuku, standing next to him, listened to her words.

''Listen to me, hero. I don't like you.'' All Might's eyes widened.

''I know you know my father, which I am not revailing. He despised you. He wanted me to surpass you. He abused me, touched me and trained me till my bones broke. I know I can take you two down in a second but, where is the fun in that?'' She laughed.

''My father created a monster and the monster he created was his killer. Me. So don't go look for him. He is on the 9th floor of Hell right now.'' She said.

''Just know that I am at the top of the Underground. I do what you do. So don't overstep your boundaries. You can have the rats though.'' She finished.

''If you hurt the innocent, I will not hesitate to kill you, villain.'' All Might said angrily still on the ground.

Lilith looked dead at him.

''Oh, what a shame then.. Let me break you now.'' She said as she made a hand gesture, her eyes began to glow.

''Ryoriki Tenkai: Unlimited Void.''

Now All Might and Lilith disappeared. Izuku was in shock. What kind of quirk is that? What just happened? Where did they go?

''ALLMIGHT! WHERE ARE YOU ALLMIGHT???!'' He screamed.

Omori came to the sound as he saw Izuku in shock.

''What happened?'' He asked.

Izuku explained the situation with fast words. Omori also got worried. Where the hell did she take his sensei? The two started looking around but then a space opened right in front of them. A hand dropped All Might and leaned through the window.

''Oh Omori you are awake! Did you have a nice sleep?'' Lilith asked with a fake smile Omori could sense.

''What did you do to him?'' He asked angrily.

''Don't worry about him, just a little traumatized he'll be fine.'' She said like a no biggie.

''I gotta go now sadly.. Take care you two!'' She threw kisses at them then disappeared in the air.

All Might was trembling in fear. He clutched his head and whispered, ''I am sorry I am sorry'' over again.

Omori and Izuku looked at each other with wide eyes. 'What the hell she did to him?' They quickly get him to the Recovery Girl's office.

Lili stepped in the base and rushed to Tomura. After seeing him whimper in pain she ran to him and laid him down on the floor. All for One was talking to him but she wouldn't give a fuck.

She started with her reverse curse and took the bullet out. Being extra careful to not cause him more pain.

She knew Tomura would be devastated to lose again. ''Tomura, I gave All Might a present. Don't worry we will get him next time.'' She comforted the boy.

Tomura looked into her eyes. Seeing the villainous look, he was relieved. 'She is really a good business partner.' He thought..

-All Might do be scared lol.. Wonder what she did to him..-