She smiled at them as she turned around before staring at the guy with a blue shirt. "Let's do yours now."

"Oh, yes please." He bowed quickly and turned around.

"Diamond!" Urumi said, followed by agreements.

"Thanks, you guys. You're the only people that I can trust now!" She grinned and rested her chin on her hands.

There was a loud silence that followed. Nobody dared to say anything. They sat and fidgeted while Urumi was playing with her Pocky sticks. The silence was occasionally interrupted by Chishiya biting down on his cookies.

IT IS TIME TO GIVE YOUR ANSWER. PLEASE ENTER A SOLITARY CONFINEMENT CELL OF YOUR CHOOSING.

You got up and waited for Chishiya and Ippei before walking over to the confinement cells. You opened up the first cell that you saw and entered it, engulfed by the familiar white walls once again.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR ANSWER.

"Diamond."

Two faint yet loud explosions followed from other cells.

After thirty seconds, the countdown went to zero and you heard a buzz before the door behind you clicked and unlocked itself, opening up for you. You stepped out, joining Chishiya and Ippei. You walked to the central guardroom and looked at the board, where Urumi and Motohiko's picture shut down.

You hummed. "I can't lie—Urumi was interesting. Kind of a shame to see her die. She was entertaining."

"Yeah," Chishiya said in agreement before you all walked to the cafeteria.

Urumi truly was interesting. She was unhinged and nonchalant, completely disregarding the fact that she was in a game where people's necks get exploded. She was always smiling and had a slightly slow yet cheerful voice. It looked as if she felt like she was completely unable to die, and she was just living her life.

Ippei was silent. A thin layer of sweat was on his face and his breathing was heavy. You sighed, not knowing what to say.

"Ippei. You'll pull through. Don't be so nervous. You're going to survive," Chishiya said.

You nodded. "You have us. We're not going to lie to you, okay? You're a Club."

All Ippei could do was sigh and nod, slumping into his seat.

"Chishiya, what's my sign?" You asked before he turned you around and brushed your hair aside.

"Spade," he replied.

You hummed before turning him around and looking at his symbol in your turn. "Diamond. Looks like we swapped symbols this time."

He nodded and chuckled a little bit before getting up and going to go grab his signature cookies. You noticed the last 2 people of Urumi's group sit down awkwardly face-to-face on a separate table.

"..Spade." A man said, looking at the girl with bangs' symbol.

The girl turned around and looked at his symbol. "Club."

They looked like they were on the verge of crying. They were sweating profusely and their voices were cracking. Then, you noticed that they were lying to each other blindly, without a single thought in their eyes. You hummed and looked away, deciding not to intervene.

"You think Urumi was part of the Jack of Hearts' plan?" You asked Chishiya, nudging his arm gently.

"Who knows?" He hummed, his hands on his pockets. "Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't."

IT IS TIME TO GIVE YOUR ANSWER. PLEASE ENTER A SOLITARY CONFINEMENT CELL OF YOUR CHOOSING.

You sighed and got up to open a door to a solitary confinement cell. The door shut behind you, and you crossed your arms, huffing. Waiting for the countdown to start, the lights opened in your cell, illuminating the white walls that surrounded you.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR ANSWER.

"Spade."

Two explosions followed. After a few seconds, the countdown went to zero and the door behind you clicked itself and unlocked for you. You stepped out and went to the central guardroom with Chishiya to see Ippei sitting on the floor. Ippei heard your footsteps and stared at you with slightly wide eyes, breathing heavily. His face was covered in a thin layer of sweat as he spoke.

"H..How much longer?" He sobbed.

Ippei.. was at his breaking point.