The End?

Miss led me over to a bench were it was quieter, but that still didn't calm my nerves. All of my bravado was gone when it came to teacher's, what I'd like to say ends up being said in my mind mostly. "I wanted to ask about your Atar and since your doing four Atar subjects that means technically you can apply for whatever the thing is when you do Atar, eventhough you should have five Atar subjects. So, do you want to go to Uni or Tafe?" Miss asked the question I'd been asked like a thousand times now, by now I would confidently said no but today for some reason I hesitated.

"I originally wanted to go to Uni but when I found out that our University dosent do the course I wanted to I just gave up and I don't want to go to Tafe or Uni, because all of these Uni and Tafe talks over the last three years have always been like, ....pushing the idea, pushing me towards going to Tafe or Uni, not giving me a choice it's always "you should go to Uni ir Tafe because of all the opportunities and so on". But it feels like there forcing me to, or pushing me towards going and I don't like that. So boycotting it was my answer. But... now, I feel like I want to go to Tafe or Uni just for one reason, just one course. A writers course, if they actually do it" I confessed to her, I secrectly had hopped that they had a cousre I could do to try and improve my writing or stories. But I won't admit this either, I do want my books to get published and I do think my stories are somewhat okay-ish.

Miss stared at me, thinking before she whispered "Okay, I'll let Ms Brown know you don't want to do Atar" she got up form the chair "I'll see what I can do and good luck with your A2 games now, after Easter!" Miss said as she walked away. What did she just say? "I'll see what I can do". What the hell did she mean by that. Was she seeing if there was an actual writers course? "Oi BLONDIE!" The one and only voice of Felicity screamed and as I walked back over to her and the rest of the other idiots that were dying of laughter I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Flic! How many times have I told you not to call me that! Whatcha want?" I stood there leaning slightly on one leg as I always did, its become a habit since being a goalkeeper. I have to stand for most of the game and keeping the weight of your feet hurts alot afterwards, when the players are down the other end I usually will lean into one leg more than using the hockey stick as a cane, with my gloved hands resting at my side on my leg pads.

"Can you- you want tuckshop don't you?" I said finishing off her sentence, she nodded and everyone started asking if they can have something. " I don't have much on my card but"- once again I cut her off, this time I kneeled down and smacked her in the knee trying to only get her attention since we had more than just the magical group of friends here-" I'll just use my card, anyways you've used most of the money on both of your's, I've got still like fifty dollars left on my secret  food obtainer" I hissed. "What! ...oh-you, find use yours buy just don't go overboard so your mum doesn't question why your soo full you can't eat dinner!" she whispered back sharply, laughing, smacking my knee back getting her payback. I just rolled my eyes again.

"So, who wants what?.......-" I was bombarded with awnser of people wanting to fill there stomachs-"Okay hold up! One person at a time- who wants what?" I asked and repeated. It felt good to be back, doing the usual tuckshop run for everyone, having to not worry about what your going to eat. I placed the card on the screen of the effpos machine and as it changed to approved I grabbed all of the food, which was three garlic-breads, three ice tea's, two ice coffee's and three cream buns. I made it over to a bench opposite the tuckshop and started placing some of the food in my bag as there was no way I was carrying it all!

Shoving my secret credit card into its secrect wallet which had its own hidden spot in my bag I sighed as I was now for sure down to a coupe of cents, what I wasn't sure of or didn't notice is that someone had been following me and they new I had no credit card, so why was I putting this one back in my bag probably confused them . I got up, hefting my much heavier bag onto my bad and started to walk all the way back to the PA, until I bumped into someone. Miss Midle.