°~•First date night

Start from the beginning

"He won't notice...well unless he cares, then he will notice."

Y/n frowned. "There you are, judging him again!"

"Sorry.." Jack said.

Jack opened the door and let her walk out. Kenny watches as the front door opened and she starts walking towards the truck. Once she got in the truck, the front door closed, and the house looked lonely and dark again. Y/n put her seat belt on and sat up straight, waiting for Kenny to start driving. It was quiet for a minute, so Y/n looked at Kenny, who was staring directly at her.

"Uhm... Are you going to drive to that spot you were talking about?"

"Y/n.."

"Mmm?"

"Were you crying?" Kenny asked.

"It's that noticeable?" Y/n sighed.

Y/n loosened her seat belt and leaned towards Kenny's face, kissing it softly. Kenny was confused but couldn't turn down a kiss. He grabbed the side of her face and pulled her in deeper. Y/n closed her eyes, and what she hoped to be just a kiss slowly crept its way to a make-out session. Kenny opened his eyes a little and saw y/n's flustered face with her eyes closed shut. It made Kenny fall more in love with her. He loved that her lewd face and flustered face were completely different, yet exciting. Kenny could feel himself getting turned on just from a kiss, so he broke it. Y/n's face grew confused until she opened her eyes and realized she was still in front of the house.

"Oh gosh...I didn't mean to make that so intense." Y/n said, catching her breath.

"I'm a great kisser, aren't I?" Kenny chuckled.

Y/n sat back in her seat and looked out the window. She could see a figure standing in the living room window. Jack saw everything. It didn't bother her, though. She kind of wanted to piss him off. Remind her of all the times she had to listen to him railing a guy "friend" in his room, and she had to suffer. Now he gets to watch his little sister become a woman. Y/n giggles to herself.

"What's so funny?" Kenny smiled.

"I'll tell you once you start driving this damn car." Y/n joked

"Oh yeah, forgot about that," Kenny said, finally pressing on the right petal and driving to the place Kenny spoke of.

Timeskippppppppp to the ponddddddd or kindaaaaaa it's the church, but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kenny drove up to the church and parked his car over where the graveyard was. Y/n looked around a little concerned. Kenny stopped the car and took out the keys.

"Kenny... Not to say I don't trust you, well I'd be lying if I said I didn't just a little... BUT ANYWAY, what are we doing at the Church?" Y/n asked.

"I want to walk," Kenny said, un-doing his seat belt and making his way out of the car.

Y/n slowly followed along. Kenny started walking towards the woods area. Y/n noticed and started walking faster until Kenny suddenly stopped, and Y/n ran right into him, falling. Kenny turned around super fast, catching her with one hand and then grabbing her with both to help lift her. He helped raise her, and she kinda just stood there.

"You okay?" Kenny asked.

Y/n turned red. "PERFECTLY, LET" S GO!"

Kenny chuckled and started heading further down into the woods. Y/n followed, hoping she didn't look too stupid in front of him.

Once they got to the pond, Y/n noticed how beautiful it was at night. The moon was shining so brightly that the water in the pond looked like someone had poured glitter into it. Y/n couldn't take her eyes off the masterpiece. Kenny - who was still walking - turned around to see Y/n mesmerized. He could see the water twinkling back in her eyes as she stared intensely.