74) Naked

Warning - Degradation

....

Under the bright sunlight coming from the slightly parted windows she was shining like a purest dove with their cum smeared on her glassy skin.

The dark bush of her sex was shining more with her and their sex juices. With her heart racing a thousand miles per second and breath slowing down into anticipation she waited for them to touch her again in that exotic position of hers.

Her knees parted and chest raised high.

Aadya waited for one, two, then three minutes shivering slightly at the burning flames.. that's when the first touch came, spreading the red colour right on her heaving boobs.

Her pussy quivered, letting out a purr sound and she sighed, turning her face to the one side,"ah..." her mouth parted letting out a sweet moan.

Rudra's hands roamed to her ample chest, his hands full of red colour massaging her aching boobs, rubbing along the dried bhang and Vijay's cum.

Aadya felt herself burning up under his rough yet slow touch.

With her mouth half parted she was letting out soft sighs and moans echoing its music in the silence of their love.

Through her half lidded eyes she saw the sight of her husband Vikram stroking his cock right on the top of her face. The grin lightning his lips was shameful that of a devil made her shiver.

She gazed as the sheen of sweat covering his brown chest slowly travelled down with a route of his v line to his jerking manhood and like a last drop of a precious nectar it dropped in her parted mouth, giving her a taste of that salty sweat mixed with his emerging cum.

Licking her luscious lips she tasted him, moaning out his name in the sheer lust.

One by one the drop of his sweat mixed with that of his cum dropped on her parted mouth some on her mouth while other on her lips and like a woman hungry of a manly cum she drank every drop, savouring its taste in her tongue then gulping it down.

By keeping both of his knees on the both sides of her side Rudra was sitting lightly on her top and was massaging her perky boobs in a circular motion.

Her hard nipples were rubbing on his rough palm telling him how hard they have turned. His horny eyes, so dark and full of filth fed on the sight...her bouncy white boobs turning red and pink with cum and sweat was making him groan in deep pleasure.

Rudra was feasting on her with his eyes.

Not able to contain the beast inside him anymore he rubbed his hand on her nipples furiously making her cry in sheer pain,"Aa.." Aadya bit her lips and her eyes shut when suddenly Rudra's slow moves became so rough.

Rudra kept massaging her boobs furiously, grabbing their fullness in his large palms.

His roughness was making Aadya squirm on the floor, the drops of Vikram's cum and sweat raining on all over her face as she shook her head from right to left crying out in sheer pleasure.

"oh umm ahh Rudraaaa.."

Digvijay was standing near her feet. Looking at the way she was quivering in heat on the floor. Her long legs were scratching the polished floor, spreading wide open they were giving an obvious view of her pulsating cunt which was red and puffy fully wet waiting for him to play with it.

Getting down on his knees he touched her right on her heating core.

His hand smeared in colour red were rough, rougher than they usually were. Her legs stopped shaking, her moan stopped in the middle feeling the very touch of his in her cunt.