In this day and age, humans traveling to parallel universes was already a commonly seen phenomenon. Any random occurance in a person's life could cause a person to travel to another dimension. As for why Ling Miaomiao transmigrated into this world, she had stayed up till midnight writing a review for a novel.

This novel was written by the melodrama romance queen Floating Boat, titling it as her gorgeous transformation piece and 10 year comeback. It was a Xuanhuan novel called <Demon Hunters>.

When she was an ignorant youth, Ling Miaomiao had been tricked into letting out countless tears for the 'even death cannot break our love' melodramatic stories. After ten years, for the sake of reminiscence, she stayed up all night reading Floating Boat's work. Yet what she got in return was waking up in the middle of night in her room and a "WTF!?"

What gorgeous transformation?! Under the shallow surface of the world of <Demon Hunter>, it was all completely the same! The three women that loved the male lead fought with their might and their wits, and the second male lead that liked the female lead only had unrequited love. Several series of misunderstandings cropped up between the male and female lead. They were a pair of mandarin ducks that had an inseparable love that lasted through countless conspiracies and ploys, their feelings becoming as tangled as a ball of wool.

With this frustration in tow, Ling Miaomiao brought out her keyboard to write a review. Before she wrote it though, she carefully picked out a representative character to use as a point with which to cut in through.

If one could consider causing anger in readers as a success, female number three, Ling Yu, would've been considered a smashing success.

Because she was bad.

But her 'badness' wasn't exactly stereotypical. She was used to acting as a victim, biting the hand that fed her, backstabbing, and putting on a poor, pitiful act.

This character was completely timid and gloomy. She loved the male lead yet didn't dare to compete with the female lead directly. Other than pervertedly fantasizing about obtaining the male lead, all she did was insidiously plot, harm and drive wedges between the female and male lead.

If villainess woman number two was a proud and powerful tigress, she could be said to be akin to a rat that sneakily bit ankles or the insects that eat through rice buckets.

On one hand, she enjoyed the protection of the main leads, but at the same time, she tried to undermine them. She was like wet and moist mold that grew in the walls, gloomy and difficult to peel off.

This kind of 'fantastic' personality caused Ling Miaomiao to feel disgusted. In comparison, she felt that the arrogant, pampered and spoiled woman number two, Duanyang Diji's straightforwardness was extremely cute.

As cannon fodder, Ling Yu's destiny naturally didn't look too great. Her road to affection was especially rocky.

She was married off twice in her life. The first time, she put on a play with the man she loved with all her heart, Liu Fuyi, to pretend to get married. But before she could revel in her situation, her dream was abruptly crushed.

The second time, she was married to the female lead, Mu Yao's younger brother, Mu Sheng.

The door creaked as it was pushed open.

A servant girl stood by the door as she folded up her umbrella, the corners of her clothes dripping with rainwater. She spoke shakily, like a little chick, "Young Miss, the time has arrived."

The servant girl's face was ashen and her hand shook slightly. It was evident that she was extremely terrified.

Miaomiao made a sound in agreement before hurriedly wiping a smear of lipstick carelessly onto her lips. Then, she held onto the servant girl's dripping wet sleeves and walked out.