With my destination in sight, I pushed all thoughts aside and parked my car a little hidden behind trees and got out.

The first thing I did was look around to make sure that no one from the Casmas was suddenly standing here.

After about 5 minutes I saw the SUVs driving up with the groups.

One of the SUVs was parked behind me and the exit was Ilias who came straight towards me.

"I hope you're about to get shot." he said angrily.

"The only one who gets shot here is you." I replied.

"It can be, but I hope it will be you this time." he said with a smile.

I didn't answer him and turned to the snipers.

"Well, you know what to do. After you're ready let me know so the other troops can get started."

"Sí Don." I got the answer before they ran to their positions.

"You still don't see that I'm telling the truth?" Ilias heard his voice again.

I stayed still hoping he would stop talking.

"You just drove away in front of my face. Just admit it to Reyes. Stop lying to yourself."

"Can you stop talking and focus on the mission" I said a little sourly.

Ilias took a deep breath and got into position.

After I had traced my tattoo on my hand, I also went to the position and waited for my men to do their work as quickly as possible so that we could just get in and out again.

From a distance you could see smoke rising in the air and that was our signal so Ilias and I ran inside.

Arrived inside there were several stacked boxes in which there were probably my weapons, which I should have owned a long time ago.

"Why are they all already unconscious?" asked Ilias confused.

"I've had the smoke bombs replaced with gas bombs so we can finish this mission as soon as possible." I answered Ilias' question.

"Does that mean my wish won't come true?" he asked while trying to hide a grin.

Just as I opened my mouth to answer him, I felt a stabbing burn in my shoulder and a groan of pain escaped me.

I turned and was about to shoot but Ilias was faster and hit one of the Casma men who was supposed to be lying unconscious on the ground right between the eyes.

"Sorry dude. But thanks for making my wish come true." said Ilias behind me.

I turned back to see him grinning stupidly.

"Don't look at me like that, you'd better go home to patch up your wound. Besides, that wouldn't have happened if you'd paid attention in the meetings."

Without answering him, I went quietly to the car, sat in the passenger seat and waited with my eyes closed and my head leaned back for Ilias to give the men the final instructions.

After Ilias came, we drove off quietly.

"There is a god on earth" Ilias broke the silence.

I uttered "callate perro" between clenched teeth and only heard his laughter before my phone rang and interrupted it.                                   (shut up dog)

I opened my eyes and took out my phone with my right hand.

"Si mama" I said into my phone.                        (Yes Mama)