the ball

look at the picture above to see Ariadnes outfit:)

Today is the day that several people out of a hundred will see me

Somehow I am excited but also nervous, well no matter it will be fine.
With positive thoughts, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After that I went into the dining room still in my pajamas where everyone was already sitting. My mother is once again elegantly dressed, hair styled and make up done, as well as my sister but no one will get me to style in the morning after getting up, I mean hello? When I wake up I must first come to terms with where I am and who I am, who knows maybe I was kidnapped during sleep or something, you never know.

From my absurd thought I had to giggle myself what my mother of course did not escape the conversation with my brother.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked me with a raised eyebrow, "I just imagined what it would be like to be kidnapped during sleep" I replied with a shrug as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

Ares just looked at me with a grin, and I'm sure he would be glad to be rid of me.

"I would have even helped your kidnapper"

"Thank you dearest brother"

"No problem" he replied with a wink and continued drinking his tea.

"Eat rather Ariadne, you can tell your senseless thoughts later" replied my mother, then I took a roll and smeared butter on it where I then put a slice of cheese on it and smeared jam on top of it again.

I know some don't like it, but I love it, some people really miss something in life.

While my brothers talked about something business and my mother on the iPad was certainly once again shopping, Filomena just stared silently at her plate.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her quietly, whereupon she lifted her head and suddenly got tears in her eyes.   "I'm sorry" is the only thing she replied and quickly disappeared from the room. What was that? Completely confused, I stared at my roll and did not know why she apologized. I got up to run after her, but before I could leave the dining room, my father appeared in the door frame.

"Ah, I see everyone is awake and ready for tonight?"

"Yes, but..." I was about to say that I would come back to continue the conversation, because I wanted to check on Filomena, but the employee stopped me.

"Miss Arvanitis, the stylists have arrived" she said, addressing my mother.

"Ahh perfect, can you please take Ariadne directly to them"

"But I-" I was about to protest again, but the employee pushed me in the completely different direction of the house than Filomena was.

After what felt like 3 hours, my mom, Filomena and I were done with all the styling, now only our dresses were missing.

"Okay, Ari finally come out" I stepped out of the dressing room area, and immediately she stared at my dress without emotion and I got directly the fear that the dress was maybe not the right decision.

"Can you please say something, you're just making me nervous" her eyes met mine, and immediately she started to smile wide and squeal "Ariadne, the dress is just WOW it's PERFECT OH MY GOD" relieved I smiled at her and exhaled in relief.

"You look really beautiful το παιδί μου" my mother told me stepping into the room in a white figure-hugging dress and a light train.               (my child)

"You too, thank you"

Filomena was wearing a floor length blue silk dress also with a slit up the leg.

"Can we go?" I asked my mother who immediately got up from the sofa and came towards us.

"Yes, Filomena go ahead I just have to talk to Ariadne about something" Filomena smiled at us, nodded and went into the foyer.

My mother just talked again about how I have to behave, how I should stand, how I should talk etc. sometimes it honestly sucks, I am not 6 anymore to know how to communicate with other people.

When we then also went into the foyer, I saw my father and my brothers already waiting for us.

"I thought Ari was supposed to stay undercover" my brother Ares replied.

I looked at him confused as well as my mother who then answered with a confused "Yes? You'll both be worried about that"
Pointing at Ares and Achilles.

"The way she glitters you definitely won't be able to miss her"

"I'm sorry I love glitter" and that's just the way I love glitter, if I don't wear glitter there's just something missing and-

"I don't think so, even her nails have glitter stones" Achi laughed "others get addicted to drugs and our little sister is addicted to glitter".

"Ha ha, how funny" I answered sarcastically.

I don't know what's so funny about it that the two can't stop laughing.

"Are you over twenty or under 10 years old?" my father asked them slightly surprised.
"Sorry" answers ares under his laughter,

"Ugh, whatever φεύγει now the limousine is already waiting, otherwise we will be late" said our father, took my mother by the waist and disappeared from the door.                               (lets go)

"Now honestly it may be that YOU are addicted to drugs since why are you laughing so much today?"

"It's just a great evening" Ares replied with a smile.

"Okay?" replied Filomena skeptically and went to the car as well.

"Come on" Achilles said, throwing his arm over my shoulder and escorting me to the car.