CH 2

"011 REI, YOU CAN'T DO THIS I CREATED YOU, I NEVER PROGRAMED YOU TO GO AGAINST US!!." I my heard my dad yell while me and mom were hiding behind the pillar in his Lab.

"SHUT UP DR.HAN ,YOU ARE NO LONGER MY OWNER, YOU HUMANS ARE JUST SELFISH AND HAVE USED US AS SLAVES TILL NOW." 011 REI yelled back at my dad who was tied to his chair. 

"From now this Quarters, Lab, this world will be ours. NHE will be activated in each and every Robot ever created and in upcoming. And you can't stop us Dr. Han." I could not understand what is happening but I could see them how 011 REI and his kind are brutally beating up my dad. 

But suddenly then one of the Robo aimed his arm near dad's forehead and colorful beam of light started to gather. It was flaming. 

"Say goodbye Dr. Han" 

And..

"DAD!!!!" I yelled sitting up straight on my bed. I could hear my alarm go off. My breathing was uneven, my forehead had formed beads of sweat. 

"I-t w-a-s a d-r-e-a-m?" I shuttered. I knew it was but everything felt so real. 

---

"Going somewhere?" mom asked looking at me, who picked my bag pack up and taking a apple from the basket kept on the table. 

"Yep Jackson and Friends are hanging out, as it is sunny thought to join them" I looked outside it was sunny.  

"Okay be careful and take this cat with you" my mom pointed at Harper who was peacefully drinking her machine oil. That's her meal. I laughed and picked up Harper, before leaving I kissed mom on her cheek.

I was walking on the streets, with an mask on. I was heading down the street near the Dump yard to get my Bike back. I know it's a bad habit to lie, but I can't leave it there. Imma need to again repair it. 

Soon I was out of the Gate and outside of the city. 

"I remember I left it here." I kept going and looking around the place to find it. When I saw it. "There you are" I yelled and went towards my bike. 

"Let's see what happened to you" I bend to its engine, and opened it. Looking for some damage.

"What you doing here kid?" When suddenly I heard someone, I turned around to the direction of the voice. I am doomed. They were Robo gangsters. I have heard of them. They sell Robo parts after killing and robbing them up and if they catch any humans... I don't know.

"I was taking my bike, right Harper?" I looked at her and she nodded in response. They looked at us and laughed making me confused.

"Do you think you can take this away so easily kiddo? This now belongs to us." One of them with a Bald metal head said while he waked towards me. I tried turning back and run away when other one with Mental tentacles blocked me from behind. His tentacles grabbed both my arms.

" Metalquid take this mask and cap off, let's see if she is a human or a Humanoid" they were about to take off my mask.

"Leave her alone" we heard someone say. 

"Pink head" I whispered. Yes, it was the same guy I had bumped his hair open, he had a mask on. Harper immediately got inside the bag knowing it was danger to stay out.

"Oh really another kiddo, today is a good day right partners" they all laughed. Taking steps towards that guy. Before he could touch him, he fell to the ground unconscious.

"MAxx!!" the Metalquid let off me making me land on the ground, I noticed the guy just punched him with his fists. He came towards me and picked me up.